GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TR:AOD.."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tomb Raider: The Angel Of Darkness'.
Wed 25/06/03 at 20:46
Regular
scored a disappointing 5.3 on IGN, i'm so glad i've waited for that review, looks like it hasn't been worth the wait, damn you core! When will you learn, old engines don't work everytime, they said the graphics were good but the framerate was poor at times, the gameplay wasn't too good either, i am sorely disappointed :(
Wed 25/06/03 at 21:09
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I'm going to buy it anyway. I was thinking about boycotting, but then I'd miss out on the storyline (which, lets face it, apart from the puzzles it's the main attraction for the TR series now).

The deciding factor was when I read in another review about "her still pert breasts now fully animated to a worryingly precise extent".
Wed 25/06/03 at 21:09
Regular
"Touched!"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Could have told you this months a go. Disappointing though as you
> always live in hope.

i wasn't expecting great things to be honest, but from the early footage it looked to be an improvement, yet again another letdown.
Wed 25/06/03 at 21:05
Regular
Could have told you this months a go. Disappointing though as you always live in hope.
Wed 25/06/03 at 20:46
Regular
"Touched!"
scored a disappointing 5.3 on IGN, i'm so glad i've waited for that review, looks like it hasn't been worth the wait, damn you core! When will you learn, old engines don't work everytime, they said the graphics were good but the framerate was poor at times, the gameplay wasn't too good either, i am sorely disappointed :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.