GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I just my PS2 and it kicks GC and Xbox ass!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/06/03 at 21:28
Regular
Seriously. Those controllers are the best thing I've EVER used and the games are unbelieveable. Legends of wrestling and Who wants to be a Millionaire are the best games I've EVER played.

Yay me!
Wed 25/06/03 at 23:07
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Hedfix is the one, he has changed time in the forum, (see first page of thread for some excellnt time bending skills)...

uve earned your black leather coat and super reflective shades
Wed 25/06/03 at 23:02
Regular
Updated wrote:
> Well, if you want the amazing looking GT4 (with on line option)

Why would I want to do that whenI can play Project Gotham 2 online and actually "have fun"? I gave up on the "drive 100 times around an oval course" style of the Gran Turismo games and they aren't my bag anymore. The final straw was completing GT3 100% only to look back without a feeling of satisfaction.

and
> the equally amazing MGS3, you will have to use a PS2. MGS3 is
> confirmed as being exclusive to PS2, no XBox spin off.

This is proof is it? Is this the same as "MGS2 will remain a PS2 exclusive" non sense spewed out by the Sony PR people? Of course MGS3 will hit the Xbox and failing that I think the MGS remake on the Cube will be more than enough to cater for my MGS needs.

>O, and if you want to play future EA titles online, that will be >exclusive to a PS2/3 too. No online content in EA games on GC or XBox.

Oh boy did I celebrate when I heard that I wouldn't need to play EA Sports games online. Lets see... We have Fifa, a new Bond spin off and American Football?! Its a bonus that the Xbox and GameCube don't actually have to put up with the balls which EA spew out of development for the average joe bloggs gamer to rush out and buy. The last decent EA Sports title I played was Fifa 98 and as long as Winning Eleven is around I will never resort to considering a purchase of another EA Sports title.

That coupled with the fact that Sega have announced they will be supporting LIVE and they know how to create a fun sports game. Look at NHL 2K2, NBA 2K2, Tennis 2K2 just to see what I am talking about. I don't have to suffer the pain of another EA Sports title or Bond game and now there won't even be the option to play it on LIVE hopefully the Xbox and GameCube won't go down the route of becoming a second rate console system.
Wed 25/06/03 at 22:53
Regular
"8==="
Heh. It looks like EA are making another epic (3DO) mistake!

Online exclusive to ps2? Kiss goodbye to some chunks of xbox (and GC?) sales! Licence or online play? Hmmm, online play for me!
Wed 25/06/03 at 22:50
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Make that "I can't think of an EA title I'd want to play".
Wed 25/06/03 at 22:47
Regular
"8==="
Hedfix wrote:
> Can't think of any EA title I want to play online that doesn't have a > better successor.

Make that I can't think of an EA title I want to play online.
Wed 25/06/03 at 22:45
Regular
"8==="
Updated wrote:
> and if you want to play future EA titles online, that will be exclusive > to a PS2/3 too. No online content in EA games on GC or XBox.

Yes but those EA gaps will be filled on the Xbox schedule pretty quick methinks. Can't think of any EA title I want to play online that doesn't have a better successor.
Wed 25/06/03 at 22:40
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Updated wrote:
> >And you can always put a dvd movie in - try doing that on a
> Gamecube!
>
> Why would I want to do that when I have an Xbox DVD player and a
> GameCube which has more top exclusives than any other console out at
> the moment?

Well, if you want the amazing looking GT4 (with on line option), and the equally amazing MGS3, you will have to use a PS2. MGS3 is confirmed as being exclusive to PS2, no XBox spin off. O, and if you want to play future EA titles online, that will be exclusive to a PS2/3 too. No online content in EA games on GC or XBox.
Wed 25/06/03 at 22:25
Regular
"8==="
Microchips wrote:
> What a load of toss.
>
> My view of Hedfix has gone from "Ok, I guess" to "Kill
> on first sight".

Did you ever see Bob and Blob in the WLT? That was much worse! :D
Wed 25/06/03 at 22:19
Regular
"8==="
That's why it (ps2) likes to be turned on from behind!

Ewwwww.
Wed 25/06/03 at 22:16
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> I feel violated.

it's not a ps2 with a dong is it ? :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.