GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Girl Troubles"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/04/07 at 16:01
Regular
"1234567890"
Right... here's the story

There's this girl at college I really like, but we've never spoke.

About 4 months ago I caught her staring at me (proper corny I know) and since then we've been glancing over at each other for quite a while. I was pretty sure she liked me but then this last week she seems to have lost interest a bit.

So, do you think I should ask her out? The thing is I'm not in any of her lessons and I'm worried about the possibility that she's never noticed me before.

Please help
Wed 18/04/07 at 19:46
Regular
Vampyr wrote:

> for a coffee. talk to her. if you get along well when talkin
> then all you need to do is not kiss her best friend, and you'll
> be happy with your new girlfriend

Where's the fun in that?
Wed 18/04/07 at 17:03
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Until you catch her in bed with a horse.
That made me laugh fairly hard.
Wed 18/04/07 at 17:00
Regular
"gsybe you!"
ask.

succeed = proceed
fail = find another
Wed 18/04/07 at 16:52
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
It's called playing hard to get. She noticed you looking at her, she looked back to let you know she was interested, now she's giving you the cold shoulder and pretending she's not interested to see just how interested you are and whether or not you'll ask her out.

What you need to do now is ask someone else out instead, which is your way of letting her know that yeah, you're interested in women, but you're a bloke so you're not going to put up for silly mind games and you're going to carry on sowing your oats in the meantime.

This will of course drive her mad with jealousy, and she'll then start asking out and parading other blokes, the fittest she can get hold of, in front of you to let you know that she's an expert at these mind games, but she still fancies you and wants you to ask her out.

So then you DO ask her out, she says yes, you go for a quiet drink and next thing you know your ex- bursts in with claws bared ready to rip out hair in clumps and her ex- bursts in demanding that you step outside for a closeup perspective of his knuckles.

This is the classic relationship forming via stressful circumstances, which bonds a pair solidly during their courtship. Next thing you know you'll be married, 2 kids, mortgage.

Works every time.

Until you catch her in bed with a horse.
Wed 18/04/07 at 16:49
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Revolver Ocelot wrote:
> steve-is-king wrote:
> eachova.
>
> That word is physically painful.

I know spelling and grammar can, at times, be irritating but if you look past it and reply not with the intent to correct a person's post, but instead actually replying to the content of the post better discussions will be had. Steve-is-king is new, so try and cut him some slack and with time I'm sure his spelling and grammar will be fine, otherwise he, and other new users, will simply be put off from contributing. :-)
Wed 18/04/07 at 16:32
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
steve-is-king wrote:
> eachova.

That word is physically painful.
Wed 18/04/07 at 14:36
Regular
Ok then well... the Cinema is a big mistake !!
i took my ex-girlfriend to the cinima and all she did was talk..
very very loud :S. if u want to get to know eachova then go to a restrant or a bar or somthing, somewere were u can interact and get to know eachova.

soo ask her out.. you'l never know if she love's you or not otherwise.
Tue 03/04/07 at 22:02
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Machie wrote:
> Ask her out on a date, like the cinema or something.

for a coffee. talk to her. if you get along well when talkin then all you need to do is not kiss her best friend, and you'll be happy with your new girlfriend
Tue 03/04/07 at 18:53
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
MJ wrote:

> Cinema is one of those date ideas that I've never understood.
> Surely the whole point of going on a date is to talk to the
> person who you are interested in? If you do something like that
> go for a drink or something beforehand, nothing like sitting in
> silence watching a film for an hour and a half yet all you
> really wanted to do was talk!

I think it's better to go somewhere you can talk about general stuff and also about the place you're at / activity you're doing.

For example if you went bowling and you ran out of things to talk about you could talk about the game your playing etc instead of having an awkward silence and there will always be quick breaks in the silence should it happen, for example "good shot" etc.

OK it's not great conversation but it's better than sitting there in silence for most of the date.
Tue 03/04/07 at 18:51
Regular
I'd rather pay attention to the girl then the movie though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.