GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Girl Troubles"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/04/07 at 16:01
Regular
"1234567890"
Right... here's the story

There's this girl at college I really like, but we've never spoke.

About 4 months ago I caught her staring at me (proper corny I know) and since then we've been glancing over at each other for quite a while. I was pretty sure she liked me but then this last week she seems to have lost interest a bit.

So, do you think I should ask her out? The thing is I'm not in any of her lessons and I'm worried about the possibility that she's never noticed me before.

Please help
Mon 23/04/07 at 08:12
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Vampyr wrote:
> hippyman wrote:
> Kinda in a sticky situation myself.
>
> *snigger*

*sniggers as well*

Glad you noticed :D

Well this week sometime I'll decide.
Sun 22/04/07 at 23:34
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
hippyman wrote:
> Kinda in a sticky situation myself.

*snigger*
Sun 22/04/07 at 15:54
Regular
Have all of them at once =cD LOL
Sun 22/04/07 at 15:49
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Tough thing to do, I know.

Kinda in a sticky situation myself. I like this girl, but she's really like, well, perfect, and I'm worried about what she'll say. The other complication is I also like her friends - but I don't know which one to ask out, nor do I want to upset the other ones in case they like me (well, rumours said that some of them might).

Also I don't want to get rejected by one then jump to the other as I don't want them to feel second best - as they aren't. It's too difficut to choose.

Where's Machie when you need him?
Sun 22/04/07 at 14:32
Regular
Just, get her number (by asking her or a friend of hers) and then ask her if she wants to meet up. Maybe if your shy, get her to take a mate and you also take a mate-fills the difficult silences....
Sun 22/04/07 at 13:52
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Nin wrote:
> With regards to the cinema thing, it's only a good idea if you're
> both shy and dont say much. If thats the case it's better to fill
> the silence.

which is why i suggested cinema to the girl i asked yesterday :o

I'd take Nin for dinner though. *rawr*
Sat 21/04/07 at 09:53
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
That didn't work for me last night... meh.
Sat 21/04/07 at 00:27
Regular
"Mooching around"
Ahh first dates are so 20 years ago... It's something my mum tells stories about.

Get her to a party, get the drinks flowing... Let nature take its course :P
Wed 18/04/07 at 20:00
Regular
Or if you have no interest in the movie and just want to snog. =) That's what I did on a first date. I can't even remember the movie we went to watch. But I remember the two movies my ex and her dad took me to.

[S]Battlefield Earth *shudders* and that U57something movie, where the Yanks take the credit[/S]
Wed 18/04/07 at 19:58
Regular
"Monochromatic"
With regards to the cinema thing, it's only a good idea if you're both shy and dont say much. If thats the case it's better to fill the silence.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.