GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Girl Troubles"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/04/07 at 16:01
Regular
"1234567890"
Right... here's the story

There's this girl at college I really like, but we've never spoke.

About 4 months ago I caught her staring at me (proper corny I know) and since then we've been glancing over at each other for quite a while. I was pretty sure she liked me but then this last week she seems to have lost interest a bit.

So, do you think I should ask her out? The thing is I'm not in any of her lessons and I'm worried about the possibility that she's never noticed me before.

Please help
Thu 26/04/07 at 03:55
Regular
Vampyr wrote:
> Ladybird wrote:
> At this point, she's probably wondering what the
> hell is wrong with you just staring at her like a mentally
> deranged perv. Pft.
>
> rofl xD
>
> *asks ladybird out*

Haha! Aww <3
Wed 25/04/07 at 21:21
Regular
"You've upset me"
I agree with Nic.

There's this girl in my class that always looks at me and catches my eye. I like to think it's because she's attracted to me but it's more than likely because I leer at her breasts (y)
Wed 25/04/07 at 20:10
Regular
Sounds like she's looking at you thinking "why is that mental staring at me again....loser"
Wed 25/04/07 at 10:10
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Yeah haha thats right...i wouldnt suggest asking a total stranger to be honest...even if you do smile at each other! You need to chat with someone to see if your personalities "click". If you click with someone then you would probably find yourself going out with them within a week, or if you dont click you might realise you would prefer to be mates with her.

But as someone already said before...the whole dating thing is too bigger deal...i used to build it up so much i was scared to ask anyone i liked out...i cant say im the most confident now...but now if i like someone i just think to myself "whats the big deal, im only askin her if she wants to go somewhere sometime" it aint like your gonna die if she says no.
Wed 25/04/07 at 09:10
Regular
"lets go back"
I've done that myself, but the girl in question is now one of my best friends in the whole world. I've now got a friend for life rather that a schoolboy crush that may have lasted about a month. That obviously wont always happen though, and I do agree that your strike while the iron is hot principle is a good one. You do still need to get to know someone a little bit before asking them out though.
Wed 25/04/07 at 00:16
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
The only thing i would suggest is if you like someone ask them fairly quickly...i made the mistake of trying to get to know the girl i liked really well before asking her out, but by that time your "too gooder friend" and they dont want anything more...

I liked a girl for ages and never told her, just carried on going places and hanging out like mates, and it turns out she liked me as well but didnt say anything...then as time went on we got really good mates and i stopped liking her in that way and she went off me too...so basically the advice is...strike why the iron is hot!

Dunno if you missed your chance tho if you said shes recently gone off you a bit...but just the sooner you ask the better from my experience!
Tue 24/04/07 at 13:19
Regular
"lets go back"
stevey wrote:
> Right... here's the story
>
> There's this girl at college I really like, but we've never
> spoke.
>
>

You've never spoken to her so how can you possibly like her? You need to get to know people before knowing if you like them. Don't just base everything on looks. Talk to her, see if you have similar interests and if you get along or not. Most of the time talking to someone you have a crush on reveals that they are actually not as interesting or good as you imagined them to be. You definitely have to talk to her though rather than living in a dream world.
Tue 24/04/07 at 08:32
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Ladybird wrote:
> At this point, she's probably wondering what the
> hell is wrong with you just staring at her like a mentally
> deranged perv. Pft.

rofl xD

*asks ladybird out*
Tue 24/04/07 at 08:06
Regular
Duuude. Just ask her! It's not even like you need to have definitive plans set already. That's even making me nervous just thinking about it.. Just approach her and introduce yourself. Say you've been admiring her for a bit and really just wanted to say hello. If you get too nervous, make it seem like you're between classes and have to rush off so you're not late (which will most-likely be the case), but ask her if it'd be alright if you can call or email her later. Sheez, atleast you would have broken the ice and shown her you can be cool. At this point, she's probably wondering what the hell is wrong with you just staring at her like a mentally deranged perv. Pft.
Tue 24/04/07 at 00:11
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Vampyr wrote:
> Nin wrote:
> With regards to the cinema thing, it's only a good idea if
> you're
> both shy and dont say much. If thats the case it's better to
> fill
> the silence.
>
> which is why i suggested cinema to the girl i asked yesterday
> :o
>

bloody women ignoring Vampy -_-

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.