GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Winning Eleven Final Evolution"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/07/03 at 20:10
Regular
Right, I want this, want this now. But, questions...

1) How much different is it from PES 2 on the PS2?

2) I always have thought the GameCube controller is spazzy, but is the game easy to play using it?

3)Why do I need a memory card 251, and will this thing do?

http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?products_id=2359

4) Is there anyway to get sponsors on the kit, like the PS2 patches you can get?

5) Are there any websites with goal competitions (Like PES Fan) but ones that do GameCube goals?

6) Are there any transer updates you can download?

7) What is the edit mode like? Anything like PES 2's?
Wed 23/07/03 at 10:40
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Nice one. :)

Where do you download all your "updates" and stuff from?
And I've decided that I'll go with Goblin - again - for the USB Memory Card, as soon as they have more in-stock (seeing as they're slightly cheaper than most other places, and they accept cheques).

And, on the football-related side of things, how's your England team?
Looking for the "New Alan Shearer"? Want that 'No.9' who will put every-last-one of David Beckham's inch-perfect balls into the back-of-the-net? Don't laugh, but I'm going to reccomend you give Celtic's Chris Sutton the No.9 shirt...

Ever since I added him, he scores in almost every-game - and he's saved our country from humiliating defeats and stalemate draws on a number of occasions, with his powering headers and spectacular sccissor-kicks!

Just scribble all his data as a Celtic player onto a bit of paper, and then put all that into the "Create Player" option. Simple! And effective!

I've also found that - to my surprise - a Memory Card 251 is still nowhere near big enough for this game with all the different competitions to play-in, and great goals you score; each one you desperately want to save!

My mates are missing out on so-many greats goals I score, every-day I play this game - just because Nintendo have released a Memory Card big-enough for this one-game!

This game should come with a HUGE memory card, all on its own!!
Wed 23/07/03 at 11:57
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Comet are selling the 4Gamers 64mb card for £15 at the moment, also Goblin have WEFE back in stock if anyone didn't know.
Wed 23/07/03 at 14:02
Regular
"  "
Solskjaer, I am currently editing a file I got off the net. It has all proper names in English, 8 new clubs (Including Spurs), really decent flags. I am putting all the big transfers to their correct teams (Postiga, Ronaldhino, Bellion), and also cleaned up Spurs a bit. When it is finsihed, tommorow hopefully, I'll send it to you if you like. :)
Wed 23/07/03 at 19:38
"cheerios"
Hey natbuc, coul you tell us the address or tell us whre to get it from once you're done? :)
Wed 23/07/03 at 20:36
Regular
"  "
Killer Nightmare wrote:
> Hey natbuc, coul you tell us the address or tell us whre to get it
> from once you're done? :)

Hey KN, just add me to hotmail ([email protected])or email me, and I will send it to you. Like I said in the other post, the file doesn;t change menus as it can't be done, but changes I have made to RiCks file are...

-New Man UTD Away Kit

-New Spurs Away Kit and more accurate badge.

-New Leeds Kappa kits.

-New Arsenal away kit.

-New Liverpool Away kit.

-Transfers:-
-Bellion to Utd replacing Barthez.
-Adu to Utd replacing Beckham.
-Kewell to Liverpool replacing Berger.
-All of Spurs updated.
-Ronaldhino to Barcelona replacing Dani.
-Beckham to Real Madrid replacing McMannaman(Sp?)
-Duff to Chelsea replacing Zola.

Think there may be more. I'll certainly be updating it (Want to get Seaman to City etc). I'll keep you posted. :)
Wed 23/07/03 at 21:07
"cheerios"
I'll add u now
Thu 24/07/03 at 08:56
Regular
"  "
Right I sent you a file, but just noticed a mistake with it so I'll send you the new one later (Bellion is playting in goal on the game. Whoops!)
Mon 28/07/03 at 19:38
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
I know theres Winning Eleven 7 on the PS2, going to be released, but will this come out for the cube in Japan as well or is it for the PS2 only. Whats the differences between WE7 and WE6:FE, apart from the online playability.
Tue 29/07/03 at 08:55
Regular
"  "
da_1_n_only wrote:
> I know theres Winning Eleven 7 on the PS2, going to be released, but
> will this come out for the cube in Japan as well or is it for the PS2
> only. Whats the differences between WE7 and WE6:FE, apart from the
> online playability.

Well for starters there is no online playability for WE7 or infact PES3 (As it will be called over here). Secondly the game has not been confirmed for GC, but if it is to be released, expect it to arrive several months after the GC version. As for differences between the games? Well were can I start? The graphics have had a total overhaul. There are 80% new animations, meaning that the game not only looks better, but plays better. Also there are 64 teams now, featuring new clubs such as Tottenham, Fulham, etc. It's been unconfirmed whether the teams will have full licenses, but early shots indicate that they will (With Parma, Roma, and AC Milan kits being displayed in their full glory.) There's loads of other changes aswell, but until it is announced for the Cube then there is no point on looking forward to them.
Thu 31/07/03 at 10:44
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but I'm starting to get BORED and FED-UP with this superb football game...! :o

Maybe it's because I only ever play as England, and have already won the World Cup, European Championship, and I'm on the way to winning the International League, now, too?

If the teams were more up-to-date - or if you had the facillities to edit the club sides to start with - I'd probably play as Man United or someone in more club-based competitions... But I've already tried the Master League, and all that Japanese there just gives me a headache!

If I download this file you're on about and get a 64mb USB memory card, how exactly do you edit the club teams data?
Is it all done on PC, or do you have to do it in the game, on the 'Cube?

Is there a Championship Manager-style editing program that you can download?

And when creating new players, do you simply have to replace existing ones, or can you create them from scratch?

But, at leastI can now take brilliant, top-corner free-kicks - just-like David Beckham! :

And it really does surprise me how even players like Ronaldo and Edgar Davids do not start with the correct faces designed specifically for them, after spending too-much-time editing, recently!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.