GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Winning Eleven Final Evolution"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/07/03 at 20:10
Regular
Right, I want this, want this now. But, questions...

1) How much different is it from PES 2 on the PS2?

2) I always have thought the GameCube controller is spazzy, but is the game easy to play using it?

3)Why do I need a memory card 251, and will this thing do?

http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?products_id=2359

4) Is there anyway to get sponsors on the kit, like the PS2 patches you can get?

5) Are there any websites with goal competitions (Like PES Fan) but ones that do GameCube goals?

6) Are there any transer updates you can download?

7) What is the edit mode like? Anything like PES 2's?
Mon 14/07/03 at 14:20
Regular
I got mine from a company called Rising Sun Digital Media. However at the moment they are having a massive overhaul so the website isn't ready for people purchasing. You can contact them via:

Telephone number: 01924 507990
Fax : 01924 509406

They deliver within 2 days of order and you can also pay by cheque.
Tue 15/07/03 at 08:55
Regular
"  "
Cheers, how much did you pay? Oh, and one more thing, this sponsor edit thing, how does it work. Thanks again....
Tue 15/07/03 at 12:53
Regular
I paid £49.99 including delivery.

The sponsor edit feature is compleytley customisable. There are lots of values for the Y axis etc and it enables you to create asolutley anything for the shirts. I will try to find an example with pictures for you as it looks very impressive when done.
Wed 16/07/03 at 08:52
Regular
"  "
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> I paid £49.99 including delivery.
>
> The sponsor edit feature is compleytley customisable. There are lots
> of values for the Y axis etc and it enables you to create asolutley
> anything for the shirts. I will try to find an example with pictures
> for you as it looks very impressive when done.

Ok, thanks alot. I had my eye on getting it for £39.99 from Import Madness, but it soounds really dogy, all they do is forward your order to some Japanese company, and then Import Madness basically take the extra cash for nothing. And they charge you air mail. I can't find any cheaper though. I'll keep looking, oh and I found a forum, where someone posted an option file and it works fine on PAL machines using the USB memory card I was on about. I'll try fish it out if I can.
Thu 17/07/03 at 11:10
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Rising Sun Digital Media are no-more!

Check-out www.RSDM.co.uk - they're gonna be replaced by some other 'UK-based importers', instead.

I got mine from GolblinDirect for just-under £50 yesterday - eventually!

It's a great game, though - and any football fan with a GameCube and a FreeLoader HAS to get it!

I printed out that basic translation guide for what all the menus mean, from www.gamefaqs.com, but I'm still looking for more...

I want to know how to transfer players between clubs teams - or if that's even possible. I know how to do it internationally, but I'm sure about how to do it with Beckham to Real Madrid, for example.

And how do you go about editing your team's kit, then?

And when you create a team (or even "teams") do you have to replace an existing side to have them in your game, or can you just add them, anyway?
Thu 17/07/03 at 11:12
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Why oh why are they not releasing it in Europe?

Idiots.
Thu 17/07/03 at 11:17
Regular
"  "
Solskjær wrote:
> Rising Sun Digital Media are no-more!
>
> Check-out www.RSDM.co.uk - they're gonna be replaced by some other
> 'UK-based importers', instead.
>
>
> I got mine from GolblinDirect for just-under £50 yesterday -
> eventually!
>
>
> It's a great game, though - and any football fan with a GameCube and a
> FreeLoader HAS to get it!
>
>
> I printed out that basic translation guide for what all the menus
> mean, from www.gamefaqs.com, but I'm still looking for more...
>
> I want to know how to transfer players between clubs teams - or if
> that's even possible. I know how to do it internationally, but I'm
> sure about how to do it with Beckham to Real Madrid, for example.
>
> And how do you go about editing your team's kit, then?
>
> And when you create a team (or even "teams") do you have to
> replace an existing side to have them in your game, or can you just
> add them, anyway?

a) Do you have a USB memory card by any chance?

b) If not, to edit your team there is an option (Second one down?) in the edit menu. Your translation may help with this?

c) You can't do transfers, but if you had a USB memory card you can download a file that someone has made so that all players, teams, etc are correct. Then you can edit finer detaisl that you wish (I.e. edit your Man Utd kit so that it has the correct Sponsors, or whatever floats your boat).

Check out www.pesinsight.com / www.issextreme.com / www.pesfan.com
They are great sites I found.
Thu 17/07/03 at 12:18
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Oh, thanks.

And how much does one of those USB Memory Card thingies cost?
Where can you get one from?

I feel dissapointed knowing this know after buying a Memory Card 251 for this game. :(
Thu 17/07/03 at 14:09
Regular
"  "
You can get one from Goblin for £29.99, but you say you don't like them. I got mine from Lik-Sang, and it's about £24 with £4 postage. They do seem quite expensive, but when you take into account how big they are, and also the fact you can use your PC if a) Your Card becomes full, or b) You want to download save files, then they are pretty much worth the money.
Tue 22/07/03 at 18:57
Regular
"  "
Muah, got it this morning and apart from a driving lesson I've been playing it since. Considering I played PES2 to the death (About 380 hours) it's quite surprising how damn great and original this game is. Now I need to get my option file off the net working... :) Oh and Alistair... how is it you edit sponsors? Mmmmm?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.