GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DBZ"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/10/01 at 11:41
Regular
Who has seen Dragon Ball Z?
Super Gohan, we know that you have seen it.
Sat 13/10/01 at 20:44
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Sorry J/\\//\, I don't.
Sat 13/10/01 at 20:36
Anyone know of any good DBZ magazines then published in the Uk, while we're on the subject? I'm not a fan, honest...
Sat 13/10/01 at 16:23
Regular
Kid Rock wrote:
> i have to agree with shaneo

it was only brought out after the sucess of
> Pokemon

Yes the program was realeased over here...after pokÈmon faded out.....but it dated back to 1989.....when my grandpa's pet monkey learn't to drive a jeep.....
Sat 13/10/01 at 16:20
Regular
Torax wrote:
> There are to many DBZ web sites!!!!!
I scrappped the idea
Sat 13/10/01 at 16:17
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
Kid Rock wrote:
> i have to agree with shaneo

it was only brought out after the sucess of
> Pokemon

The dragonball series has been going since before 1989(i have a japanese poster dated 1989).

To the guy who wanted to know what the saiyan tails do, well they transform saiyans to giant mad monkey type things coku's tail was torn off by his dad(??) when he was young, piccalo pulled Cohans tail off(it grew back a few times but then stopped after the vegeta saga, now he has no tail), and yageobe(cant spell it??, the fat samouria guy), cut off vegetas tail while he was fighting Cohan, I think havent seen it for a while.
dont like the crappy quility of the new saga hope that gets cleaned up.

Oh kid rock you cant compare dbz to pokemon, it just doesent work!!
Sat 13/10/01 at 09:34
Regular
i have to agree with shaneo

it was only brought out after the sucess of Pokemon
Sat 13/10/01 at 09:13
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
I hate DBZ. No offence to any DBZ fans, Ok?
Sat 13/10/01 at 08:00
I like drawing them to...
Fri 12/10/01 at 21:20
I know someone in college who draws DBZ cartoons like there's no tomorrow. I think he's slightly mad, though.
Fri 12/10/01 at 21:13
There are to many DBZ web sites!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.