GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DBZ"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/10/01 at 11:41
Regular
Who has seen Dragon Ball Z?
Super Gohan, we know that you have seen it.
Sat 13/10/01 at 16:20
Regular
Torax wrote:
> There are to many DBZ web sites!!!!!
I scrappped the idea
Sat 13/10/01 at 16:23
Regular
Kid Rock wrote:
> i have to agree with shaneo

it was only brought out after the sucess of
> Pokemon

Yes the program was realeased over here...after pokÈmon faded out.....but it dated back to 1989.....when my grandpa's pet monkey learn't to drive a jeep.....
Sat 13/10/01 at 20:36
Anyone know of any good DBZ magazines then published in the Uk, while we're on the subject? I'm not a fan, honest...
Sat 13/10/01 at 20:44
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Sorry J/\\//\, I don't.
Sat 13/10/01 at 21:01
Err... why did you just use /\ instead of "a"?
Sun 14/10/01 at 08:22
Kid Rock wrote:

> Pokemon

But its a compleatly different thing!!!!!
Mon 15/10/01 at 13:15
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
yeah its about butt kickings and yellow hair not cute lil' punk creatures, but then saying that I used to whatch pokemon to???
Mon 15/10/01 at 13:16
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
I cant wait to see what the dbz game on gba looks like its supposed to be a RPG type game, hopefully they wont release the megadrive and snes versions of the street fighter type games, because I have played them to death!!!
Mon 15/10/01 at 13:27
Regular
Kid Rock wrote:

> Pokemon

What's it got to do with Pokemon other than the fact that they're both Japanese?
Mon 15/10/01 at 14:27
Pokemon re-opened the anime market in the UK, technically paving the way for Dragon Ball Z to make its UK debut.

DBZ is a lot older than Pokemon and bares very few if any similarities to it. Pokemon is gay little creatures spitting at each other, whereas DBZ is crazy haired folk shouting at each other for 20+ minutes before some supreme violence kicks in. DBZ actually has an on running plot aswell - it was described as a "surreal Manga soap" in "The Gaurdian" newspaper and that about sums it up.

Its clearly not for everyone, but I think its grand :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.