GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DBZ"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/10/01 at 11:41
Regular
Who has seen Dragon Ball Z?
Super Gohan, we know that you have seen it.
Mon 08/10/01 at 16:45
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
I've been tapeing dragonball z since the trunks saga so it was cool to have the saiyan saga on tape too, I hope they show the freiza saga instead of the namak saga as i dont much care for it!!.

So who is everyones favourite character?, I would have to say Krillin as he is funny and early on pretty hard!!, I hope one point in the future they start showing the 16 dbz movies!!
Mon 08/10/01 at 18:11
Regular
I am watching it, it is good at the moment. And just when cell was killed..
Mon 08/10/01 at 18:48
Regular
Yeah, i was watchin on sunday and i didnt get what their tales were about?? i havent been watching long and i missed some on sunday.First,what happend to Goku's tale? and Vageta's.gohan's too! I dont understand! :)
Mon 08/10/01 at 18:49
Regular
At the moment i am making a DBZ web-site on lineone
Fri 12/10/01 at 21:13
There are to many DBZ web sites!!!!!
Fri 12/10/01 at 21:20
I know someone in college who draws DBZ cartoons like there's no tomorrow. I think he's slightly mad, though.
Sat 13/10/01 at 08:00
I like drawing them to...
Sat 13/10/01 at 09:13
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
I hate DBZ. No offence to any DBZ fans, Ok?
Sat 13/10/01 at 09:34
Regular
i have to agree with shaneo

it was only brought out after the sucess of Pokemon
Sat 13/10/01 at 16:17
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
Kid Rock wrote:
> i have to agree with shaneo

it was only brought out after the sucess of
> Pokemon

The dragonball series has been going since before 1989(i have a japanese poster dated 1989).

To the guy who wanted to know what the saiyan tails do, well they transform saiyans to giant mad monkey type things coku's tail was torn off by his dad(??) when he was young, piccalo pulled Cohans tail off(it grew back a few times but then stopped after the vegeta saga, now he has no tail), and yageobe(cant spell it??, the fat samouria guy), cut off vegetas tail while he was fighting Cohan, I think havent seen it for a while.
dont like the crappy quility of the new saga hope that gets cleaned up.

Oh kid rock you cant compare dbz to pokemon, it just doesent work!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.