GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Latley I have been mostly playing..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/07/03 at 22:37
Regular
Timesplitters 2

I don't know why, I finished Zelda and decided to return to my older titles rather than lunge into any new ones (Pokemon soon yay). I should really play the still far from complete Metroid but that bores me so I had a laugh a minute blast on the frankly excellent and addictive Timesplitters 2, had some mates over to play it too. This is turning out just like Perfect Dark on how much I play it.

So go on what have you been playing? and why?
Page:
Wed 20/07/05 at 23:19
Regular
It is the summer after all. I rarely play games during this period.
Wed 20/07/05 at 22:28
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Twain wrote:
> GC has been neglected for God know's how long. Shame.

Same for me. The last time I played it was in April on Resi 4. Before that I probably hadn't played it for at least nine months.

Still though, I'll be cracking out The Wind Waker for another campaign once I'm finished with Metal Gear Solid 3.
Wed 20/07/05 at 22:09
Regular
Halo 2 on Live.

Cannot wait to pick up a 360 at the end of the year. Better be cheapish.
Wed 20/07/05 at 20:26
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Boogie Ben wrote:
> so i stik 2 HABBO HOTEL
> sorry if ive scammed u b4, but im a scammer nd proud

Fight the power! Go scam all the fools who go on there.

Just been playing Mario 64 on my bro's DS... brings back memories.
Wed 20/07/05 at 20:10
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Perfect Dark and CBFD. The N64 is getting a lot of attention at the minute from me, because it's my all-time favourite console. GC has been neglected for God know's how long. Shame.
Wed 20/07/05 at 12:58
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Pool Paradise.

You win some; you lose several more - that's the way it seems to be going for me!

Killer seems to be my new favourite game now. I've only been beaten on it the ONCE - even then, I was half asleep at the controller. It was the 8 Ball and UK Pool game, but somewhere along those lines, I lost it. Badly. And seemed to keep on losing them. :(
14-to-1's another game I like, but when you get higher up the table, I can't be bothered to play for FIFTY points! On a really slow day, 25 was more than enough for me! :S

Anyway, games that I really need to play:

Viewtiful Joe, Beyond Good and Evil, Metroid Prime, Harvest Moon - ?, Hitman 2, Eternal Darkness, the list goes on.

Oh, I did play Mario Tennis the other day. Even won the star cup with Yoshi. As annoying as the CPU's use of special moves can be, as long as you stay awake, you can gain EASY points be returing the ball back in the opposite direction to where Wario, etc., is. ;)

Also, if you serve from the left, diagonal tight into the right, they'll return back in your direction (most of the time...) and all the have to do is place it tight and low to the left. SIMPLE!

Still, I can't play 'normal' tennis in this game. These are my tactics for winning games. Heh, we had over 20 deuces the other day against one opponent - the whole semi-final went on for 45 minutes! :D

I did play Animal Crossing about two months ago, having not spoken to Gruff in over a year. You know how they get if you ignore them for four months - I was eager to see his reaction... Yet, he came up with some other repetitive crap instead! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :@
I'm not doing that again! :I
Thu 23/06/05 at 15:30
Regular
"Underbean"
Ive been playin animal crossin 4 bout 2 yrs now, but then i always get weeds nd i cnt be bothered to pik them up
so i stik 2 HABBO HOTEL
sorry if ive scammed u b4, but im a scammer nd proud
Thu 23/06/05 at 12:55
Regular
Tphi wrote:
> Only took you 2 years, Rai :D

Really, has it been that long?

/I'm getting old
Thu 23/06/05 at 10:36
Regular
I enjoyed the humerous banter amongst the staff. In comparison to N64 magazine it was poor.

But it beat NOM and Total 64 into submission.
Wed 22/06/05 at 18:27
Regular
"bit of a brain"
And what a poor quality publication it was.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.