GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Latley I have been mostly playing..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/07/03 at 22:37
Regular
Timesplitters 2

I don't know why, I finished Zelda and decided to return to my older titles rather than lunge into any new ones (Pokemon soon yay). I should really play the still far from complete Metroid but that bores me so I had a laugh a minute blast on the frankly excellent and addictive Timesplitters 2, had some mates over to play it too. This is turning out just like Perfect Dark on how much I play it.

So go on what have you been playing? and why?
Page:
Fri 09/09/05 at 23:04
Regular
"Divine Davine"
*gasp*

Pro Evo 5 is meant to be wicked. Apparently it's rock hard, and it plays like a proper simulation game now, relying very heavily on tactics.

Wonder what EA are gonna do with FIFA this year. New weather modes, maybe? Or maybe this time the ball can be customised?! Oooh, I can't wait.
Fri 09/09/05 at 22:40
Regular
"8==="
Pro Evo

Suck it ninties! ;)
Fri 09/09/05 at 22:30
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Yup, Killer 7 looks pretty good. Definitely my next purchase then...

Well I've just reached disc 2 on Baten Kaitos. It's getting really involving actually, which is pretty darn surprising considering how dickish the characters really are. I'm now fighting Giacomo, which is insanely hard.

Skies will be my next RPG after this one. Man, GC RPG's rock.
Fri 09/09/05 at 20:48
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I've completed Killer 7 and I'm still playing it.

Amazing graphics, amazing gameplay, amazing (but incredibly WTF) plot...
Fri 09/09/05 at 20:34
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
The Gc has recently been dusted down and I've been enjoying a nice slow progression through Metroid Prime.
Fri 09/09/05 at 20:10
Regular
Yeah, the sequel really lacks the cool atmostphere of the first, and it feels liked it's trying to hard to please everyone with way more combat. Still, POP3 sounds like it could well be back on track.

Anyhoo, I've been playing Rainbow Six Lockdown this evening. It's alright, but its flaws are becoming more obvious. They've somehow managed to make the AI dumber than Rainbow Six 3, from 2 years back. Nice one, Ubisoft.
Fri 09/09/05 at 18:01
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I began my adventure in Prince of Persia: Sands of Time this morning, and I've really taken to this game very quickly - as I remain in my The Mummy mood from when the films were on terrestrial TV.

The combat and action scenes and animations and truly exceptional. Even better than Link in The Wind Waker, I'd say.

I hear the sequel's a big dissapointment though?
Still, I'm only 10% through this game yet. :D

I also dusted off Animal Crossing after 3 months and won a couple of competitions in Mario Power Tennis.
Thu 21/07/05 at 09:33
Regular
"I got a great Idea"
the 2 player i found was excelent aswell, one of the few cases where a sequal is better than the origonal i find
Wed 20/07/05 at 23:57
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Pikmin 2.. one of my favourite games on Cube. It just has so much charm, it's un-put-downable.
Wed 20/07/05 at 23:23
Regular
"I got a great Idea"
i managed to get myself to play master quest again, after completing WW, i think ive gone into zelda mode a bit too early though, bah, ill just have to look at the videos again
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.