GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Skies of Arcadia MP help!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Skies of Arcadia'.
Sun 20/07/03 at 19:47
Regular
I am wondering if someone like WS could help. The MP bar goes down every time you do a magic move (like Piri) but when it reaches 0 it doesn't restore at all, not even for the next battle. The only way I seem to be able to restore it is by taking Magic Droplets but I only have one left. Is there any other way of restoring your MP bar without using items? I have 0/6 for Akaia and 3/4 for Vyse but I very rarely use magic with Vyse so his doesn't really matter. Is there any way?

Thankyou in advance.
Sun 20/07/03 at 20:27
Regular
One other thing...

Whats all this stuff about different coloured weapons doing more damage to certain enemies? In the manual it gives a chart for what coloured weapons do the most damage. However it only gives which of your clours do the most damage to enemies of a certain colour. How can I indetify which enemies have what colours? Some have a series of different colours and others don't have a colur resembling the Colour of your weapon.

Any ideas on this?

Thanks.
Sun 20/07/03 at 20:18
Regular
I have Vyse's Counter Attack move and was tempted to go for the Skull Shield move. At the moment though I think I have enough adequate defence moves and I want to save the Moon Berry for Drachma.
Sun 20/07/03 at 20:16
Regular
Although Vyse's Skull Shield can be really useful in the first half of the game.
Sun 20/07/03 at 20:15
Regular
You should get Aika's 3rd when you can. Lambda Burst, it's like Alpha Storm but damages every enemy and is a bit more powerful.

It's vital for the south ocean crossing..
Sun 20/07/03 at 20:11
Regular
I started again the other day because when I got to the Coliseum I kept getting beaten by the Gladiator. Since starting again I stuck around longer on the ship to build my characters level up. I had also used all my Moon Berries before finding Drachma but apprently his shoulder charge move is vital on some of the later bosses.

I have learnt Aika's first attack special which takes quite a lot down from every enemy on the screen. I have 3 of Vyse's specials and the other I am saving for Drachma when I find him. I aren't too far off finding Drachma since I started yesterday afternoon and I am going to play quite a bit later tonight so I can get into the main part of the game.
Sun 20/07/03 at 20:07
Regular
Make sure you learn Aika's first three specials before the others, but leave her last one until last, if at all.
Sun 20/07/03 at 20:06
Regular
Ahhh right. Cheers! I didn't want to waste anymore MP with Aika because some of her attack moves that require MP are pretty powerful and for some of the bosses they come in handy. I will purchse them next time I come to a shop so that they are filled up for the battles.
Sun 20/07/03 at 19:59
Regular
No.

Sleeping and Magic Droplets/Dew are the only way to restore characters' MP.

Every spell uses 1MP and X amount of spirit. If you're going to use something like Sacri outside of battle then use Vyse or Drachma, someone you don't use for magic in battles.
Sun 20/07/03 at 19:47
Regular
I am wondering if someone like WS could help. The MP bar goes down every time you do a magic move (like Piri) but when it reaches 0 it doesn't restore at all, not even for the next battle. The only way I seem to be able to restore it is by taking Magic Droplets but I only have one left. Is there any other way of restoring your MP bar without using items? I have 0/6 for Akaia and 3/4 for Vyse but I very rarely use magic with Vyse so his doesn't really matter. Is there any way?

Thankyou in advance.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.