GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Skies of Arcadia MP help!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Skies of Arcadia'.
Sun 20/07/03 at 19:47
Regular
I am wondering if someone like WS could help. The MP bar goes down every time you do a magic move (like Piri) but when it reaches 0 it doesn't restore at all, not even for the next battle. The only way I seem to be able to restore it is by taking Magic Droplets but I only have one left. Is there any other way of restoring your MP bar without using items? I have 0/6 for Akaia and 3/4 for Vyse but I very rarely use magic with Vyse so his doesn't really matter. Is there any way?

Thankyou in advance.
Thu 24/07/03 at 23:43
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Whitestripes wrote:
>Another one converted.

>My work here is done.

What does that mean? I pre ordered it from SR at the same time as zelda cos i knew it would be amazing! (+ im a fan of all things RPG so i cudnt wait)
Thu 24/07/03 at 23:41
Regular
Another one converted.

My work here is done.
Thu 24/07/03 at 23:33
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
I have just completed it and to be frank it is easily the best gamecube game. I loved every minute of it. The gameplay and narrative are incredible and there is always soemthing to do, whether it is searching for discoveries, collecting moon fish or just buying and selling weapons and items. The game is pure magic and I cant wait for the sequel. The end credits were awesome as they let out sum suttle hints about the next one.

Pure clas in a bottle. Anyone taht has played it really knows what im talking about. Its just so easy to pick up and carry on where you left off, unlike zelda where you have to trek it across the sea to get to ya next location and even then the boat just tells you a few things and ya off again in to another mindless repeeteive dungeon. Dont get me wrong, the windwaker is amazing but i just dont think the storyline moves along aswell as it does in skies of arcadia.
Wed 23/07/03 at 23:40
Regular
When I saw the ship I tried to think if I had seen it before but couldn't remember a thing. I am still yet to run away from any of the battles and I don't intend to. People exhagerrate when they say there are battles every 5 seconds. Some of the areas you won't hit any battles and others you will have a few in a short space of time.

I personally like them and enjoy building up my character's points and learning new magic. I will be gutted when I finish it though because its definitley a personal all time favourite.

I just wish there were more for me to move onto but to be honest the Final Fantasy series got old years a go. Might pick up 7 + 8 and play them on my PS2.
Wed 23/07/03 at 23:35
Regular
Heh

What's happening is so obvious, but no one ever remembers and figures it out.
Wed 23/07/03 at 23:33
Regular
I actually didn't save it outside the temple although I was going to. The boss was really easy but I didn't realise that his moves were so limited until I had lost Fina. She didn't get her level upgraded or anything like that so I am going to go back and defeat it again. This time I will just use Vyse to attack and use Aika and Fina to repair him and themselves.

I managed to pick up the Chams and Moon Fish inside the temple as well as all of the closed over coffin style structures.

I will get a shower then go back to it for a couple of hours. I want to find out what that ship was doing entering Nasr as Drachma drove/flew away in the ship.
Wed 23/07/03 at 23:29
Regular
Yes.

You've done the temple and have the Moon Crystal, you are seconds away.
Wed 23/07/03 at 23:27
Regular
Seriously?

I have saved it at the top of the stairs to the entrance to the temple and now you have said that I am pretty curious to find out why.
Wed 23/07/03 at 23:20
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:

> Can't really see the Belly Dancer Bellana coming in handy when I fight
> the later bosses ;)

If you'd played a further 10 seconds you wouldn't be saying that..
Wed 23/07/03 at 23:15
Regular
Played it for 5 hours today. Defeated the "Death Angel" finally with a bit of help from Aika's Defensive special. Just finished the temple and Aika and Vyse and both on level 20 and Fina is on 16.

Couldn't believe the bit when Drachma just left with the ship. I hope he comes back though because as an offensive power he is brilliant. Can't really see the Belly Dancer Bellana coming in handy when I fight the later bosses ;)

I am going back to it in about 10 minutes to play it a bit more. The game is genius and I want to play on more and more.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.