GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I get sworn in tomorrow."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/07/03 at 18:57
Regular
Yup, tomorrow is the day I stand up in front of a magistrate and swear to honour the queen.

I will have to wear my uniform every day from tomorrow afternoon. The local press will be there, and we all have to stand like a bunch of melons for them. I’m 6.1 anyway, but with my helmet and boots on…well, you can imagine. I’m not the unluckiest though, there’s one guy who’s 6.7 and still only the same build as me.

So, if after tomorrow there is a big emergency over here, then a not so fully trained English_Bloke may be called upon.
Wed 23/07/03 at 09:44
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
for queen and country... do ur duty

*salutes english_bloke
Wed 23/07/03 at 08:48
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
but but.. better than Uniform...

HANDCUFFS!

:D
Wed 23/07/03 at 08:12
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
English Bloke - what are you getting sworn into? :D
Wed 23/07/03 at 07:38
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Mystique wrote:
> Uniform?!..

Yes Myst...full uniform.
Wed 23/07/03 at 07:38
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
EL Robin © wrote:
> EL Robin © wrote:
> Huh, you in the army or something...

Police.
Tue 22/07/03 at 22:00
Regular
"That's right!"
Twain wrote:
> Reminds me of when I was in the ATC

------

I was in the ATC for a year or two, when I was about 13/14. Had nothing better to do, and a few of my mates signed up. Learnt to march etc, which'll come in handy for my backup plans.
Tue 22/07/03 at 21:37
Twain wrote:
> Congrats, English_Bloke.
>
> Reminds me of when I was in the ATC. When the queen mother died we had
> to stand at attention in silence for ages just watching a flag blowing
> in the wind at the top of a mast.

Wow, was that boring, i mean you could of been playing a video game or summin...
Not just looking at a flag blow in the wind...

Hmm, maybe i should have more respect...
Good man...
Tue 22/07/03 at 21:36
Regular
"That's right!"
Mystique is slightly turned on.

Anyway, so now you can't badmouth the queen, download things from Kazaa/WinMX, record things off the telly, lend your friends videos or borrow videos yourself and you have to take a bullet for the princes. Unlucky.
Tue 22/07/03 at 21:33
Regular
Uniform?!..
Tue 22/07/03 at 20:33
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Congrats, English_Bloke.

Reminds me of when I was in the ATC. When the queen mother died we had to stand at attention in silence for ages just watching a flag blowing in the wind at the top of a mast.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.