GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I get sworn in tomorrow."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/07/03 at 18:57
Regular
Yup, tomorrow is the day I stand up in front of a magistrate and swear to honour the queen.

I will have to wear my uniform every day from tomorrow afternoon. The local press will be there, and we all have to stand like a bunch of melons for them. I’m 6.1 anyway, but with my helmet and boots on…well, you can imagine. I’m not the unluckiest though, there’s one guy who’s 6.7 and still only the same build as me.

So, if after tomorrow there is a big emergency over here, then a not so fully trained English_Bloke may be called upon.
Fri 25/07/03 at 12:12
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The sagacious one wrote:
> mine, Siberia.

I think you'll find that Siberia is actually mine, and has been since odd six. After the annual child harvest, where all the ugly children are rounded up and burned for heat, I decided that I would acquire the region in a bloody coup, which involved a lot of smotherings. Bloody ones.
Fri 25/07/03 at 10:54
"Darth Vader 3442321"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Yup, tomorrow is the day I stand up in front of a magistrate and swear

You Policemen are all the same, one rule for the common man and one rule for yourselves. The last time I said f**k ibn front of a magistrate he gave me 10 years hard labour in an Uranium mine, Siberia. I wouldn't have minded but I was only in court to defend my client.
Thu 24/07/03 at 22:04
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
Judah Ben-Hur wrote:
> Rosalind wrote:
> but but.. better than Uniform...
>
> HANDCUFFS!
>
> Heheh
>
> *pervs about*

Not Me!!
Thu 24/07/03 at 20:37
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Rosalind wrote:
> but but.. better than Uniform...
>
> HANDCUFFS!

Heheh

*pervs about*
Thu 24/07/03 at 20:18
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
SC 1 wrote:

Practically anybody can get into the police because the targets on speed and quickness are so low
----------

Hopefully they're a lot slower when attending your house when you're getting a face-lift.
Thu 24/07/03 at 19:48
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
EL Budgie © wrote:
> Twain wrote:
> Congrats, English_Bloke.
>
> Reminds me of when I was in the ATC. When the queen mother died we
> had
> to stand at attention in silence for ages just watching a flag
> blowing
> in the wind at the top of a mast.
>
> Wow, was that boring, i mean you could of been playing a video game or
> summin...
> Not just looking at a flag blow in the wind...
>
> Hmm, maybe i should have more respect...
> Good man...

Yeah, it was boring as hell! And cold. Oh well, straight afterwards was canteen break!
Thu 24/07/03 at 19:17
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
Practically anybody can get into the police because the targets on speed and quickness are so low
Wed 23/07/03 at 20:21
English_Bloke wrote:
> EL Robin © wrote:
> EL Robin © wrote:
> Huh, you in the army or something...
>
> Police.

I was gunna think about joining when i leave school, but im almost sure i wont be fit enough...
Wed 23/07/03 at 19:51
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
Zam wrote:
> SC 1 wrote:
> I don't, does anybody else??
>
> what???

Smell a pork product
Wed 23/07/03 at 19:47
Regular
"It's been a while.."
SC 1 wrote:
> I don't, does anybody else??

what???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.