GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I get sworn in tomorrow."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/07/03 at 18:57
Regular
Yup, tomorrow is the day I stand up in front of a magistrate and swear to honour the queen.

I will have to wear my uniform every day from tomorrow afternoon. The local press will be there, and we all have to stand like a bunch of melons for them. I’m 6.1 anyway, but with my helmet and boots on…well, you can imagine. I’m not the unluckiest though, there’s one guy who’s 6.7 and still only the same build as me.

So, if after tomorrow there is a big emergency over here, then a not so fully trained English_Bloke may be called upon.
Wed 23/07/03 at 19:45
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
I don't, does anybody else??
Wed 23/07/03 at 19:40
Regular
And you get sworn at, tomorrow.

I think I smell a pork product of some kind.
Wed 23/07/03 at 19:37
Regular
"It's been a while.."
hang on im having thoughts.

could this be silvermerc back?

maybe silverconvertable??

mmhmm
Wed 23/07/03 at 19:36
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
Joke!!!!!!!!!!
Wed 23/07/03 at 19:35
Regular
"It's been a while.."
tesco's

you dont you foooool
Wed 23/07/03 at 19:29
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
Where do you buy them from??
Wed 23/07/03 at 19:25
Regular
"That's right!"
English_Bloke wrote:
I fell up some stairs.

-------

So your boots are gravity defying? Cool. I want some.
Wed 23/07/03 at 19:16
Regular
English_Bloke wrote:
> Mystique wrote:
> Uniform?!..
>
> Yes Myst...full uniform.
And as Ros said...HANDCUFFS!
Wed 23/07/03 at 17:45
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Oh, I also made somewhat of a prat of myself. I fell up some stairs. Not used to walking in the boots you see, big boots that English_Bloke is walking in for the first time = English_Bloke falling up stairs.
Wed 23/07/03 at 17:43
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
The speech I had to read out to the magistrate and Chief Constable, (sir to us commoners), was beyond cheesy.

But I have my warrant card now. I’m gonna be in the local paper tomorrow too, looking like PC Goody from “The Thin Blue Line”.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.