GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I get sworn in tomorrow."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/07/03 at 18:57
Regular
Yup, tomorrow is the day I stand up in front of a magistrate and swear to honour the queen.

I will have to wear my uniform every day from tomorrow afternoon. The local press will be there, and we all have to stand like a bunch of melons for them. I’m 6.1 anyway, but with my helmet and boots on…well, you can imagine. I’m not the unluckiest though, there’s one guy who’s 6.7 and still only the same build as me.

So, if after tomorrow there is a big emergency over here, then a not so fully trained English_Bloke may be called upon.
Sat 26/07/03 at 23:17
Regular
OO OO! *Sticks hand up*
OO OO!
Sat 26/07/03 at 22:50
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
HMMm, now there's a thought. You haven't seen her around have you?
Sat 26/07/03 at 22:49
Regular
"Excommunicated"
...Rosalind?
Sat 26/07/03 at 22:23
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Good question.

I don’t know, once the laughing had subsided I don’t know what would happen.

I think it would be best to let a college deal with people I know, so I can’t be accused of favouritism.

If someone I knew did something, “serious”, then I would deal with them in the same way as anyone else.

I really want to handcuff someone, but no one is letting me :(
Sat 26/07/03 at 22:15
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Would you arrest somebody you knew?

Like a mate who was streaking whilst under the influence
Sat 26/07/03 at 17:17
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Finished my first week of training now…my brain is popple-tating all over.

On Monday I have to go to the station I will actually be based at, have to get up at 6am. I have learnt that the shifts I will be working when I’m fully trained will be around 12 hours each.

Got my warrant card now, so I get free bus travel, and free underground travel in London. Just don't fancy standing in the middle of a busy bus station in my uniform when I'm not trained.
Sat 26/07/03 at 14:07
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Oh aye

Sworn in

TRUNCHEN HUMPH

Aye
Fri 25/07/03 at 18:33
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
This thread is old news
Fri 25/07/03 at 18:31
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
It was actually an exaggeration
Fri 25/07/03 at 13:39
"Darth Vader 3442321"
gerrid wrote:
> The sagacious one wrote:
> mine, Siberia.
>
> I think you'll find that all the ugly children is actually mine

Bad grammar and a claim that you really shouldn't be proud of...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.