GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GameCube: Evolution"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/07/03 at 16:16
Regular
I think there should be a new type of add on released that would enable you to play PS2 games on the Gamecube instead of buying a PS2. because the Gamecube doesnt relaly have any good games on it (Turok and Zelda and the two i have played) and the PS2 has loads (i have GTA, GTA:Vice City and Devil May Cry).
It would be way better if all of them could be combined onto the gamecube, with just one adapter, so then you would have at least 5 world class games to play without having to spend so much money.
what do you guys think?
Fri 25/07/03 at 17:48
Regular
"Festivus!"
Professor Griff wrote:
> no, its true, i really do all that, you dont have to believe me, but
> if you do you can see now that i am a true gamer. maybe you guys will
> give me a little more respect on this chat boards now?

Sorry mate, I underestimated you, You're the most hardcore gamer I know.

I think that they'll give you GAD's just for the stuff you've done - Just e-mail [email protected] with your details and game of choice and It'll arrive on Monday. Okay?
Fri 25/07/03 at 17:53
Regular
"QPR 1974"
This is HILARIOUS.
Fri 25/07/03 at 18:44
"period drama"
*Snort*
Genius.
This guy is a genius.
Give him a hug, or a medal.
Fri 25/07/03 at 18:46
Regular
Nobody could be this clue less. It will just be a regular trying to spice the place up.
Fri 25/07/03 at 18:48
Regular
I'm a spastic too.
Fri 25/07/03 at 18:52
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Look at you all; arguing with him because you know he's better than you all.

I agree with the guy: PS22 4 G4mecUBE!
Fri 25/07/03 at 19:51
Regular
Rofl.

This is funny as hell.

Don't argue with him. Humour him!
Fri 25/07/03 at 19:52
Regular
Professor Griff you rock!11!!

U r like teh ultim8 gamer! i wish i cud b like u. ur way more experianced wiv gaming than i am!!!1
Sat 26/07/03 at 11:04
Regular
You've played two GameCube games, and like two of them? Through the course of logic, wouldn't that state that the GameCube has a 100% quality success record?

And as for your single format idea - it's a nice thought in theory, but will never happen. Nintendo and Sony are two different companies. They're rivals and are trying to destroy each other.

And they're headed up by two DIFFERENT men.
Sat 26/07/03 at 15:34
Regular
ok, well i sent an email to the comapny and they said they would consider it.
Do you like Dizzie Rascal? he combines a sense of teen agnst with great lyrics and a voice like an EmC. its really good though. its called Boy in The Corner. it should be availble in all good record shops.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.