GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GameCube: Evolution"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/07/03 at 16:16
Regular
I think there should be a new type of add on released that would enable you to play PS2 games on the Gamecube instead of buying a PS2. because the Gamecube doesnt relaly have any good games on it (Turok and Zelda and the two i have played) and the PS2 has loads (i have GTA, GTA:Vice City and Devil May Cry).
It would be way better if all of them could be combined onto the gamecube, with just one adapter, so then you would have at least 5 world class games to play without having to spend so much money.
what do you guys think?
Fri 25/07/03 at 18:44
"period drama"
*Snort*
Genius.
This guy is a genius.
Give him a hug, or a medal.
Fri 25/07/03 at 17:53
Regular
"QPR 1974"
This is HILARIOUS.
Fri 25/07/03 at 17:48
Regular
"Festivus!"
Professor Griff wrote:
> no, its true, i really do all that, you dont have to believe me, but
> if you do you can see now that i am a true gamer. maybe you guys will
> give me a little more respect on this chat boards now?

Sorry mate, I underestimated you, You're the most hardcore gamer I know.

I think that they'll give you GAD's just for the stuff you've done - Just e-mail [email protected] with your details and game of choice and It'll arrive on Monday. Okay?
Fri 25/07/03 at 17:19
Regular
"8==="
I'd like my GC to chew up PS2 games...

and the odd newbie...
Fri 25/07/03 at 17:16
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
your posts have too many spelling mistakes to be human!!

you even wrote sole instead of soul, you idiot!

this must, i repeat MUST be some sort of joke(i can't write the word p*** on this forum otherwise i would), no real person could go this long without realising the truth...from what you have said i truly believe that my 6 year old nephew knows more about the world of videogaming than you...and i am NOT kidding
Fri 25/07/03 at 17:14
Regular
This is definitley a wind up.
Fri 25/07/03 at 17:13
Regular
no, its true, i really do all that, you dont have to believe me, but if you do you can see now that i am a true gamer. maybe you guys will give me a little more respect on this chat boards now?
Fri 25/07/03 at 17:12
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
Professor Griff wrote:
> i know all the basics, i have over 10 copies of the Official
> Playstation Magazine and read it regular (even the old issues!) and i
> go to HMV every day on the way home to look at the new games which are
> out and sometimes see them being played on teh big screen. now, from
> that i think you will see i am quite experieinced. also i go to
> ewbsites like this one and read up about all manner of games, from
> Doom to Sole Calibur II. we can teach eachother, thats what that guy
> was trying to say, we should all learn together.

holy crap, you've got a whole 10 issues of playstation magazine(whoopee, you are a veteran now!)
and 'teh big screen' wowsers! i have to play on a piddly little monitor, but the big screen must increase you're knowledge of the entire video games industry at least ten-fold from me!!
i am in awe of you, truly i am!
Fri 25/07/03 at 17:10
Regular
This has to be some sort of wind up.
Fri 25/07/03 at 17:07
Regular
i know all the basics, i have over 10 copies of the Official Playstation Magazine and read it regular (even the old issues!) and i go to HMV every day on the way home to look at the new games which are out and sometimes see them being played on teh big screen. now, from that i think you will see i am quite experieinced. also i go to ewbsites like this one and read up about all manner of games, from Doom to Sole Calibur II. we can teach eachother, thats what that guy was trying to say, we should all learn together.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.