GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GameCube: Evolution"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/07/03 at 16:16
Regular
I think there should be a new type of add on released that would enable you to play PS2 games on the Gamecube instead of buying a PS2. because the Gamecube doesnt relaly have any good games on it (Turok and Zelda and the two i have played) and the PS2 has loads (i have GTA, GTA:Vice City and Devil May Cry).
It would be way better if all of them could be combined onto the gamecube, with just one adapter, so then you would have at least 5 world class games to play without having to spend so much money.
what do you guys think?
Fri 25/07/03 at 16:16
Regular
I think there should be a new type of add on released that would enable you to play PS2 games on the Gamecube instead of buying a PS2. because the Gamecube doesnt relaly have any good games on it (Turok and Zelda and the two i have played) and the PS2 has loads (i have GTA, GTA:Vice City and Devil May Cry).
It would be way better if all of them could be combined onto the gamecube, with just one adapter, so then you would have at least 5 world class games to play without having to spend so much money.
what do you guys think?
Fri 25/07/03 at 16:18
Regular
SR have to do something to get the site back on track. Quite a few decent posters are leaving and then mongs like this arrive.

Hilarious stuff.
Fri 25/07/03 at 16:24
Regular
It wasnt mean to be "hilarious" it was a seroius suggestion.
You may not know but there was once a poter for an old console called the Sega Megadrive whcih allowed you to play these GameGear games on it. on another porter called the 30X which allowed you to play CD's on the megadrive. Also the Super Nintendo (which came before the N64) had one which allowed you to play NES games on it. so why is it so funny that i think the GameCube should have one? it would make people enjoy the console more as there would be a better selection of games available.
Fri 25/07/03 at 16:29
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Yes. Note to JAT : SONY AND NINTENDO ARE RIVALS.

The examples you gave are all Sega consoles.

Fri 25/07/03 at 16:30
Regular
(SNES and NES are not sega consoles i think)
Fri 25/07/03 at 16:31
Regular
Heheheh!

This guy is hilarious. Didn't it ever cross your mind that the Gamegear and Megadrive were both made by Sega and therefore all profits and sales would still be going to the same company?

You seem yo think you are clued up on games when you really are a bit of a "know nothing" person.
Fri 25/07/03 at 16:32
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
With that as an exception...and they're both Nintendo consoles.

Sony and Nintendo are not the same company. They are rivals.

Anyway, Turok : Evolution is a load of rubbish. And that and Zelda are definitely not the only good games on Cube.

Return to thy pit from where thou crawled from.

Or something.

(Oh, and welcome!)
Regular
"Festivus!"
One Word - IT'D BE BREAKING THE LAW YOU STUPID TOSS POT!
Regular
Professor Griff wrote:
> (SNES and NES are not sega consoles i think)

No they are both made by NINTENDO hence the back log of Nez titles being available for the Snez. Is that simple enough for you to understand?
Fri 25/07/03 at 16:40
Regular
but all the same, i was just saying that it would be nice if it happened, i didnt say it HAD to happen, just maybe in the future, as its quite likely that Nintendo will have to sell up as they are loosing money from all the Shops that are not selling their computers, and Sony could buy them and then make the port without it being illegal.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.