GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GameCube: Evolution"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/07/03 at 16:16
Regular
I think there should be a new type of add on released that would enable you to play PS2 games on the Gamecube instead of buying a PS2. because the Gamecube doesnt relaly have any good games on it (Turok and Zelda and the two i have played) and the PS2 has loads (i have GTA, GTA:Vice City and Devil May Cry).
It would be way better if all of them could be combined onto the gamecube, with just one adapter, so then you would have at least 5 world class games to play without having to spend so much money.
what do you guys think?
Sun 27/07/03 at 17:53
Regular
"keep your receipt"
ah, those halcyon days when I could go into HMV every day after school and watch games sometimes on big screens...

...why did I have to grow up so fast?
Sun 27/07/03 at 14:17
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
ah, how trivial and unimportant the SAT's seem now that i'm doing A-levels...still, the blissfull days of the years(now that dus not sound right) before gcse's, they were fun weren't they?
Sun 27/07/03 at 12:23
Regular
I got 8,7,7 and did b*gger-all revision.

Bwahahahaha!
Sat 26/07/03 at 17:59
Regular
WE LOVE PROFF.
Sat 26/07/03 at 16:39
"period drama"
Professor Griff wrote:
> ok, well i sent an email to the comapny and they said they would
> consider it.

My comments here would surely ruin the genius.
*Hugs the Prof*
I love you, man.
Sat 26/07/03 at 16:12
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
Tribute wrote:
> Yey! Another person who thinks that this forum is full of retards and
> ythinks he's special because he got all 7's on his SAT's.
>
> Like me.
>
> Ah..

yeah, well i got at least one 8, so bleah!(i think it was 7,8,8 actually, so bleah again)

oh, and you say you know what you are talking about professor, but then you go and spell intitled instead of entitled..and in the same sentence as well.........fool!
Sat 26/07/03 at 15:58
Regular
"Festivus!"
Yey! Another person who thinks that this forum is full of retards and ythinks he's special because he got all 7's on his SAT's.

Like me.

Ah..
Sat 26/07/03 at 15:58
Regular
Just changed my mind again.

This guy is taking it beyond serious. He HAS to be joking.
Sat 26/07/03 at 15:54
Regular
i not a subten year old, i am way over 10 years old, i am also very clever for my age, i have written in a number of magazines and sometime had what i wrote printed in it. so i think i know what i am talking about, although everyone is intitled to there own opinion.
Spider man is an ok movie, but i prefer the Hulk, which is probably the best Marvel film yet to be made. (i know alot about films as well)
Sat 26/07/03 at 15:50
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> *Snort*
> Genius.
> This guy is a genius.
> Give him a hug, or a medal.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.