GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jak & Daxter"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/10/01 at 12:43
Regular
I was watching Game network this morning and this game was on the Game Clip with music thing and this game looks amazing it looks better then mario 64 and in the clip daxter actually helped Jak instead of sitting on his shoulder becuase Jak was hanging on the edge of a cliff(MGS2 style) and daxter was trying to pull him up

and this has no loading things either like a few of you said it will either be stream loading or have one big load at the beginning this looks better then Crah Bandicoot ever wil do and it comes out on 11/12/01
Page:
Sat 08/12/01 at 22:36
Yep, the game will keep you hooked. It is very addictive.

Just don't let your auntie play it otherwise she might get addicted as well.

*aaahhh, isn't Daxter cute*
Sat 08/12/01 at 22:34
Regular
ok then i stay at home on christmas day and my nan comes round so i will show her the game and she can have a go
Sat 08/12/01 at 22:32
"High polygon count"
To the younger people here getting J&D for Xmas...

If your parents have plans to take you to an aunts or grandmother's house on Xmas day, fake illness and stay at home - unless you can take your PS2 with you!

Believe me, you won't want to leave J&D alone once you start playing! :-D
Sat 08/12/01 at 22:19
Kid Rock wrote:
> the demo seemed a bit big and ( i only had a quick go because i got SSX Tricky
> on the same day) i got lost easy so i didnt know where to go, is it easy to
> find your way around now?

It is easier to find your way, but the game is massive, and there are several parts to the island. When you start, you may get a little lost, but you'll get used to it quite quickly.
Sat 08/12/01 at 22:13
Regular
the demo seemed a bit big and ( i only had a quick go because i got SSX Tricky on the same day) i got lost easy so i didnt know where to go, is it easy to find your way around now?
Sat 08/12/01 at 22:12
I have managed to have a little go on it tonight, as I have just got home from work, and I must say, the game is absolutley brilliant. There is so much to do, to look at, and Daxter is a funny little guy.

Haven't received DMC yet, so that gives me more time for Jak and Daxter.
Sat 08/12/01 at 22:07
Regular
"Whatever!"
Believe me - It will be worth it!!
Sat 08/12/01 at 22:06
Regular
i have to wait 17 days to get it
Sat 08/12/01 at 21:59
Regular
"Whatever!"
Ive spent so long on Jak and Daxter I havent had time to play DMC either!! One of the best games Ive played this year!!
Sat 08/12/01 at 21:23
Regular
I cant wait till christmas now!!!!!!!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.