GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jak & Daxter"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/10/01 at 12:43
Regular
I was watching Game network this morning and this game was on the Game Clip with music thing and this game looks amazing it looks better then mario 64 and in the clip daxter actually helped Jak instead of sitting on his shoulder becuase Jak was hanging on the edge of a cliff(MGS2 style) and daxter was trying to pull him up

and this has no loading things either like a few of you said it will either be stream loading or have one big load at the beginning this looks better then Crah Bandicoot ever wil do and it comes out on 11/12/01
Page:
Mon 17/12/01 at 19:58
Regular
yeh i know that is annoying when you finally get some where and then the timer runs out LOL
Mon 17/12/01 at 18:27
Regular
Everyone is Jak & Daxter mad! can't wait until i can play the game now.

The demo is good, but times out after 10 minutes :(
Mon 17/12/01 at 18:26
Regular
Got J&D and DMC today. Had a quick blast on DMC(on that spider beatch of a boss!) but i'm gonna save J&D until I get bored of my other games. I'm still playing Pro evo and NBA street pritty solid.
Mon 17/12/01 at 18:23
Regular
"WWJD"
not played on it yet
Mon 17/12/01 at 18:19
Regular
Yay...I got it today! Jak & Daxter!! Huraay
Mon 17/12/01 at 18:15
Regular
I cant wait till christmas now
Mon 17/12/01 at 15:32
Regular
i didnt see much point in starting a new thread cos i dont have much to say except "wow".
I borrowed a promo of Jak & Daxter the other day and i've only just managed to have a go..now to be honest i didnt think i was gonna enjoy this i'm not one for platformers see,
anyhoo i stuck the game in thinking this is gonna suck...

oh how wrong was i!

this game rocks!

its nice to see a playformer where you dont just have to collect stuff.

i am so gonna buy this
Thu 13/12/01 at 19:36
Regular
I played Banjo kazooie and it aint as good as Jak and Daxter
Thu 13/12/01 at 18:02
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
I've yet to play Jak and Daxter properly but have played a recent demo to death.

Gotta say it looks very impressive, good fun, great visuals, and a well rounded game. Not sure about the longevity but it's certainly a game i'm looking to get sometime in the future.

One of the PS2's best?

You'd be a fool to say otherwise.
Thu 13/12/01 at 17:53
Yup, Mario was an idea that should have stayed on *snigger* Paper!

:¬)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.