GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gameskins T-Shirts...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/08/03 at 08:55
Regular
I was looking for some new T-shirts last week, but wanted something to do with games on the front. As i logged onto Gameplay i found some cool looking Tee's by the maker's of 'Gameskins' and 'Joystick Junkies' but at £20 and the wait of over 2 weeks i couldn't be bothered (i wanted two, so two tops for £40, seemed a little too much at this time). So i logged onto www.gameskins.com (an American site) i found the two T-shirts i wanted for $20 each which is around £12, so i ordered them last Monday (let me assure you there are some cool looking tops there, in my opinion obviously not everyone's) They told me 1-3 days for Processing then shipping, it happened on the third day (don't count weekends) which was brilliant, then i chose USPS Global priority which was $6 into £4 and they shipped it the thursday just gone and i recieved them today!!! So i got two tops and superb shipping for $46 which is about £28!! (please don't pick me up on the currency coverting, i've kind of got it right!)

My fav's are Eightbit TEE and Insert coin TEE (i brought these two) go on have a look.... :)
Fri 08/08/03 at 19:58
Regular
Wow! you might as well get a "Kick me very hard I'm a tw@t" T-shirt, as well.
Fri 08/08/03 at 19:56
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
gamezfreak wrote:
> You'll be the pick of the bunch when it comes to meeting girls.
Fri 08/08/03 at 16:31
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Hedfix wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> Whitestripes DX wrote:
> Home made TT t-shirt not up to scratch then?
>
> Huh?
>
> TT?
>
> Terminator Two? Twin Towers?

Hmmm, im guessing he means The Two Towers.

That t-shirt is quality WS.

Quality.
Fri 08/08/03 at 12:59
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
After the superb service which i had been given i decided to buy another 2 from Game Skins.
To my amazement, i missed these two last time i was looking because i didn't click on them to get a better picture! The first one shows 3 hearts (a little girly i thought, but i decided to look at it as it was under Men's Tee's) As the picture of the Shirt popped up it shows at least 8 hearts, 3 full, all the rest empty and the word 'Life' underneath them??? What game is this i thought? and then i read 'This T-Shirt represent's a legendary series? It's Zelda of course! So i bought! Secondly a picture of a Mushroom! I decided to click on this and it reads on the shirt 'But the Princess is in another castle!' Brilliant, it's Mario! So i bought!
I hope they release new one's soon because the quality is excellent for £12 and the pictures on the front are really bold and also good quality!
I'm still waiting for my 'Invaded' Joystick Junkie's T-Shirt from Gameplay, so i don't know what the quality is like with this company! I'm quite happy with my purchases, as normally T-Shirts this cheap loose their colour in the first wash (so my mother says), i honestly recommend buying from Game Skins, oh and you have to be quick as their selling out fast in America!
Also i decided to look at Lik-sang for Game skins T-Shirts and they sell them too! Game-Skins have also made a Lik-Sang T-Shirt but sadly it's OUT OF STOCK!! It's a shame because it looks pretty cool, go on have a look. :)
Tue 05/08/03 at 08:44
Regular
"8==="
cookie monster wrote:
> Whitestripes DX wrote:
>
> Huh?

TT?

Terminator Two? Twin Towers?
Tue 05/08/03 at 04:26
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Whitestripes DX wrote:

Huh?
Tue 05/08/03 at 01:56
Regular
Home made TT t-shirt not up to scratch then?
Tue 05/08/03 at 01:43
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
My bro still has transfer paper, it may be another homemade job.
Mon 04/08/03 at 19:29
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
If you can get the image and send me it, then yes, indeed I can do it.
Mon 04/08/03 at 18:34
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Sibs wrote:
> *ahem* www.custom-tees.co.uk *cough*

If you can do that that shoryuken hoodie on a t-shirt you have my custom.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.