GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gameskins T-Shirts...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/08/03 at 08:55
Regular
I was looking for some new T-shirts last week, but wanted something to do with games on the front. As i logged onto Gameplay i found some cool looking Tee's by the maker's of 'Gameskins' and 'Joystick Junkies' but at £20 and the wait of over 2 weeks i couldn't be bothered (i wanted two, so two tops for £40, seemed a little too much at this time). So i logged onto www.gameskins.com (an American site) i found the two T-shirts i wanted for $20 each which is around £12, so i ordered them last Monday (let me assure you there are some cool looking tops there, in my opinion obviously not everyone's) They told me 1-3 days for Processing then shipping, it happened on the third day (don't count weekends) which was brilliant, then i chose USPS Global priority which was $6 into £4 and they shipped it the thursday just gone and i recieved them today!!! So i got two tops and superb shipping for $46 which is about £28!! (please don't pick me up on the currency coverting, i've kind of got it right!)

My fav's are Eightbit TEE and Insert coin TEE (i brought these two) go on have a look.... :)
Mon 11/08/03 at 12:23
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
m.o.t wrote:
> I
> honestly don't care what people think anymore, I can spell the way i
> like, not write in paragraphs, wear what i want and say what i like,
> what gives ANYONE on this forum the cheek to tell you what to do?

Not writing in paragraphs makes posts awkward to read. If you continue make your own posts awkward to read, just because you can't accept constructive criticism, you're an idiot. Not writing in paragraphs DISCOURAGES people from reading your posts.

> (i hope to god that no-one is above 30 on
> this forum because you all write like your in primary school)

There are members 30 and over, and I don't think you're qualified to make comments like that, for obvious reasons. (Irony).

Oh, and as for the stupid yes or no thing, I can guess your opinion of me:

m.o.t wrote:
> Yes.
Mon 11/08/03 at 09:30
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Mess wrote:
> I'm not laughing about the "I'm a Twattt" t-shirt. I was
> laughing that you have T-shirts about videogames.
>
> Obviously you are so self-assured you don't care what people think of
> you. I wish that was the same as me. I just can't help looking so
> damned cool though :P
>
> Seriously though I'm sorry if I upset you.

No your alright, i was thinking you meant the 'Tw*t' thing, but if you weren't that's OK! What difference does it make what i want to wear anyway? (This doesn't include mess) I'm not going to not wear something because of petty little people on this forum! The T-Shirts are about games, i like computer games and T-Shirts that represent what i like, there actually pretty cool and i'm not no geek i can assure you, if you think there terrible that's your opinion, but why don't you just reply back nicely, or is that too difficult for you? I honestly don't care what people think anymore, I can spell the way i like, not write in paragraphs, wear what i want and say what i like, what gives ANYONE on this forum the cheek to tell you what to do? I have parent's for that, NONE of you own me, so stop with the taking the p*ss, calling me name's and telling me what bad topics i do! If that's the case then don't reply to them, stop wasting my time and your's! When you grow up (i hope to god that no-one is above 30 on this forum because you all write like your in primary school) your going to look back on this.......

If you want to know if you are included in the above, then reply back and i'll tell you a simple Yes or No.
Sat 09/08/03 at 18:05
Regular
"keep your receipt"
I'm not laughing about the "I'm a Twattt" t-shirt. I was laughing that you have T-shirts about videogames.

Obviously you are so self-assured you don't care what people think of you. I wish that was the same as me. I just can't help looking so damned cool though :P

Seriously though I'm sorry if I upset you.
Sat 09/08/03 at 15:49
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Mess wrote:
> is this a wind-up?
>
> I can't believe this guy has a T-shirt that says things like that.
>
> rest assured that extreme mockery is in order.

Who actaully said their's a T-shirt like that? Again somebody didn't read the reply's correctly. Somebody said i'm a Tw*t, which i'm not, and i should get a T-Shirt saying 'I'm a Tw*t on it'.

Your seriously 'messed' up aren't you? No more mister nice guy with me, most of you on these forums are pathetic. I can name 4 people who are actually OK and will probably grow up to be nice.......
Sat 09/08/03 at 13:27
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Mess wrote:
> is this a wind-up?
>
> I can't believe this guy has a T-shirt that says things like that.
>
> rest assured that extreme mockery is in order.

Why? Just because he likes videogames?

I think the amount of prejudice sucks actually.
Sat 09/08/03 at 11:58
Regular
Memorandum wrote:
> gamezfreak wrote:
> You'll be the pick of the bunch when it comes to meeting girls.
Sat 09/08/03 at 11:57
Regular
"keep your receipt"
is this a wind-up?

I can't believe this guy has a T-shirt that says things like that.

rest assured that extreme mockery is in order.
Sat 09/08/03 at 11:47
Regular
harharharhahahahahahahhaahahah!!!1!!!1

He's so funee!!!!1!1!
Sat 09/08/03 at 11:45
Regular
Heh
Sat 09/08/03 at 10:12
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Wow! you might as well get a "Kick me very hard I'm a tw@t"
> T-shirt, as well.

No sadly they didn't do that one! It's a shame as they would of done your size XL and it would of suited you! :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.