GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gameskins T-Shirts...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/08/03 at 08:55
Regular
I was looking for some new T-shirts last week, but wanted something to do with games on the front. As i logged onto Gameplay i found some cool looking Tee's by the maker's of 'Gameskins' and 'Joystick Junkies' but at £20 and the wait of over 2 weeks i couldn't be bothered (i wanted two, so two tops for £40, seemed a little too much at this time). So i logged onto www.gameskins.com (an American site) i found the two T-shirts i wanted for $20 each which is around £12, so i ordered them last Monday (let me assure you there are some cool looking tops there, in my opinion obviously not everyone's) They told me 1-3 days for Processing then shipping, it happened on the third day (don't count weekends) which was brilliant, then i chose USPS Global priority which was $6 into £4 and they shipped it the thursday just gone and i recieved them today!!! So i got two tops and superb shipping for $46 which is about £28!! (please don't pick me up on the currency coverting, i've kind of got it right!)

My fav's are Eightbit TEE and Insert coin TEE (i brought these two) go on have a look.... :)
Fri 22/08/03 at 21:57
Regular
"QPR 1974"
HAHAHA
Fri 22/08/03 at 19:16
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
O.k. :)
Thu 21/08/03 at 23:02
Regular
What 'e said.
Thu 21/08/03 at 21:42
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
You fool.
When you change a tagline it changes for ALL your posts. It's not the same as a name.
Thu 21/08/03 at 08:53
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Maverick42 wrote:
> Hello everyone. Lets check Owen and m.o.t's stats.
>
> What's that? They match? And the taglines too?
>
> What a co-incidence!

Well Done you got me!! Someone has some brains around here!
But how exactly do the tag-line's match? 'Losing Grip' and 'We are but men.... Rock'?
Anyway before i go (i just wanted to post one more thing in N64 4 EVA'S nice topic about me) was anyone given a free £5 voucher and Eye Toy T-Shirt from gameplay for being a good customer?? (that's if you brought the Eye Toy and obviously have a PS2) i did and it looks fantastic!! Who said no-one wears Gaming T-Shirts anymore......
Tue 19/08/03 at 23:45
Regular
Hello everyone. Lets check Owen and m.o.t's stats.

What's that? They match? And the taglines too?

What a co-incidence!
Mon 11/08/03 at 20:16
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
m.o.t wrote:
> Oh and
> stop saying 'Irony' and 'Idiot' it's like that's the only two words
> you know

If the words are appropriate for the situation, then there's no problem with me using them. They're both pretty simple too, so you shouldn't have any problem comprehending them (unless you're American :D).

> life's
> too short to worry about English Grammar!

But using it properly makes life so much easier...
Mon 11/08/03 at 13:48
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
I wanted to reply for one last time to show my anger and isn't it strange that the two reply's i got back was from the 2 main people i was thinking off when i wrote it. Your both out of order, annoying and give to much criticism, your nothing special and i'm not going to listen to a word what you say.Yeah i'm an idiot, whatever! We can't have an opinion on what either of you two say because you will just reply back with something else, something more out of order, that's all you two do when your on this forum, take the p*ss. Well i can't be bothered anymore, MY ANSWER IS YES TO BOTH OF YOU TWO...... Oh and stop saying 'Irony' and 'Idiot' it's like that's the only two words you know and stop wasting your time going on about paragraphs, life's too short to worry about English Grammar! I'm not going to listen to a word you say, so why bother?
Mon 11/08/03 at 12:31
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:
> You'll be the pick of the bunch when it comes to meeting girls.
Mon 11/08/03 at 12:27
Regular
m.o.t wrote:
>I honestly don't care what people think anymore,

If you didn't care then you wouldn't have bothered writing that reply.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.