GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gameskins T-Shirts...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/08/03 at 08:55
Regular
I was looking for some new T-shirts last week, but wanted something to do with games on the front. As i logged onto Gameplay i found some cool looking Tee's by the maker's of 'Gameskins' and 'Joystick Junkies' but at £20 and the wait of over 2 weeks i couldn't be bothered (i wanted two, so two tops for £40, seemed a little too much at this time). So i logged onto www.gameskins.com (an American site) i found the two T-shirts i wanted for $20 each which is around £12, so i ordered them last Monday (let me assure you there are some cool looking tops there, in my opinion obviously not everyone's) They told me 1-3 days for Processing then shipping, it happened on the third day (don't count weekends) which was brilliant, then i chose USPS Global priority which was $6 into £4 and they shipped it the thursday just gone and i recieved them today!!! So i got two tops and superb shipping for $46 which is about £28!! (please don't pick me up on the currency coverting, i've kind of got it right!)

My fav's are Eightbit TEE and Insert coin TEE (i brought these two) go on have a look.... :)
Mon 04/08/03 at 08:55
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
I was looking for some new T-shirts last week, but wanted something to do with games on the front. As i logged onto Gameplay i found some cool looking Tee's by the maker's of 'Gameskins' and 'Joystick Junkies' but at £20 and the wait of over 2 weeks i couldn't be bothered (i wanted two, so two tops for £40, seemed a little too much at this time). So i logged onto www.gameskins.com (an American site) i found the two T-shirts i wanted for $20 each which is around £12, so i ordered them last Monday (let me assure you there are some cool looking tops there, in my opinion obviously not everyone's) They told me 1-3 days for Processing then shipping, it happened on the third day (don't count weekends) which was brilliant, then i chose USPS Global priority which was $6 into £4 and they shipped it the thursday just gone and i recieved them today!!! So i got two tops and superb shipping for $46 which is about £28!! (please don't pick me up on the currency coverting, i've kind of got it right!)

My fav's are Eightbit TEE and Insert coin TEE (i brought these two) go on have a look.... :)
Mon 04/08/03 at 09:23
Regular
You'll be the pick of the bunch when it comes to meeting girls.
Mon 04/08/03 at 09:27
Regular
"8==="
Mon 04/08/03 at 09:55
Regular
"Festivus!"
I want the 'wizard is about to die. Wizard needs food' shirt.

Utter genius
Mon 04/08/03 at 09:57
Regular
"Festivus!"
http://www.game-skins.com/store/cgi-bin/cp-app.cgi?usr= 50X1035561&rnd=7909375&rrc=N&cip=213.106.14.210&pg=prod &ref=gssh016&cat=menstees

Linkage
Mon 04/08/03 at 10:48
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I saw a guy in Romford high street couple of weeks ago wearing the original Amiga CDTV black T-Shirt, don't know if he was trendy or 15 years out of date ?
Mon 04/08/03 at 12:23
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Some of them are a tad bland shall i say, but i'm wearing the Insert coin TEE now and they fit great and are really cool. I also like the Playstation 2 controller T-Shirt but i obviously have good taste because it was 'OUT OF STOCK'.... :D
Mon 04/08/03 at 18:17
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Tribute wrote:
> I want the 'wizard is about to die. Wizard needs food' shirt.
>
> Utter genius

Hehe. I love that game..
Mon 04/08/03 at 18:28
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Those are pretty cool, the shoryuken hoodie rocks.
Mon 04/08/03 at 18:32
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
*ahem* www.custom-tees.co.uk *cough*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.