GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, I hate Half-Life"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Half Life'.
Mon 04/08/03 at 22:43
Regular
Yup yup.
It's mediocre.
Fri 08/08/03 at 15:57
Regular
Lipe wrote:
> I doubt that. The opponents won't all line up in a nice line and let
> him shoot the 1st person.

yes they do. it's called FORMATION.
Fri 08/08/03 at 10:53
Regular
Riiight, sure they could.
Thu 07/08/03 at 22:18
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
They don't have to. A geometrical genious could easily shoot 20 people with one bullet just by having it bounce off the walls.
Thu 07/08/03 at 21:41
Regular
I doubt that. The opponents won't all line up in a nice line and let him shoot the 1st person.
Thu 07/08/03 at 20:38
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
UrkiE-UK wrote:
> that's right. trained gunmen can hit a target, AND do it so that the
> bullet then deflects off a sloid surface at a high angle making it
> return and inflicting another hit on the target, and so on.

Or into other targets if the gunman is facing multiple foes. (S)He will only need one bullet to destroy a patrol unit and a tank platoon.
Thu 07/08/03 at 20:30
Regular
UrkiE-UK wrote:
> not long till broadband arrives. then it's CS, Q3, MOHAA, UT2K3, blah
> blah blah....

You can play CS with 56k.
Thu 07/08/03 at 20:19
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Has to be a certain type of bulltet to do that, and it relies on the target not actually changing position, plus there is no way to do that in a videogame :)
Thu 07/08/03 at 20:19
Regular
not long till broadband arrives. then it's CS, Q3, MOHAA, UT2K3, blah blah blah....
Thu 07/08/03 at 20:18
Regular
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> If he was really professional he wouldn't need one to make sure. :D

that's right. trained gunmen can hit a target, AND do it so that the bullet then deflects off a sloid surface at a high angle making it return and inflicting another hit on the target, and so on.
Thu 07/08/03 at 20:17
Regular
CS = Hold for 3 bullets, let crosshair go back to normal and repeat :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.