GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Post your Halo challenges here!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/08/03 at 13:09
Regular
Just for fun please post your Halo challenges, stories etc here!
Wed 06/08/03 at 15:47
Regular
"8==="
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Close-quarter fighting level - what you mean like every other level
> with inside sections?

No. Library had bits that locked you in a small part of the level and forced you to fight the flood with nowhere to run to.
>
> There's no way of defending it, it's just an abysmally designed
> stinkfest.

I found it made the flood deadlier than usual.
Wed 06/08/03 at 15:44
Regular
Close-quarter fighting level - what you mean like every other level with inside sections?

There's no way of defending it, it's just an abysmally designed stinkfest.
Wed 06/08/03 at 15:43
Regular
Your task was easy Tilta, move over :)

On legendary I just ran through it shooting anything that got in my way. For the bits where I was forced to fight I laid grenades in a full rotation and kept moving and shooting. Quite fun on Legendary considering they throw at you about 1 million creatures at a time.
Wed 06/08/03 at 15:38
Regular
"8==="
I have no problem with the library level and I've played through the game three times. It's a close-quarter fighting level with numerous drops. Definately the level I've died the most on due to the lack of space and quantity of flood + explosive flood.
Wed 06/08/03 at 15:34
Regular
I challenge you, to actually enjoy playing through the game for the 2nd time and not find the library level the slightest bit tedious.

I can't imagine that's possible though.
Wed 06/08/03 at 15:23
Regular
that bit is hard on legendary but ammo should not be a problem? I'm presuming that you are guarding the tower? After you get through the first drop of covernent you should have enough time to run down from the tower and reload from the many weapons dropped by them?
Wed 06/08/03 at 14:52
Regular
"8==="
Um, a while back, I did the first level on Legendary. It took me about an hour and it was great!

I could do with some tips on how to do the first section of the second level (right up until you get the Warthog) as I keep running out of ammo and alien ammo when I have to defend the marines.
Wed 06/08/03 at 13:22
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
i shot big gun
Wed 06/08/03 at 13:09
Regular
Just for fun please post your Halo challenges, stories etc here!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.