GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Prove Your Loyalty To Nintendo..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/08/03 at 12:29
Regular
Yes loyal Nintendo followers can prove their devotion, or just pick up a bargain, by bidding on my eBay auctions. A Platinum Cube, games, Wavebird and peripherals are all up for grabs, all starting at 99p with no reserve over a 5 day auction.

Once again my ficklesness has seen my love of Nintendo disappear so it's practically a humanitarian gesture to buy them from me, you'll be saving them from being in the same house as me.

Wish I hadn't bought Skies Of Arcadia now, but that's up for auction too, 99p no reserve, even SR doesn't have it !

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewSellersOtherItems&userid =jondraycott&completed=0&sort=3&since=-1

If it doesn't work then you didn't remove the two spaces , one after '?' and one after 'userid'

Just think, you'll never see me in here again once they're gone !
Sat 09/08/03 at 22:12
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
Belldandy wrote:
> Actually it's lost faith and the ability to fund games for three
> systems - one had to go so it's the Cube. Technically, seeing as stuff
> on eBay goes for less than retail, I'm still helping Nintendo by
> spreading their products to more people. If they buy a game then they
> still need a Cube to play it, and a memory card to save it, and they
> might like it and buy the Nintendo sold sequel.

===

dont give us excuses.. *talk to the hand* :P
Sat 09/08/03 at 21:49
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Actually it's lost faith and the ability to fund games for three systems - one had to go so it's the Cube. Technically, seeing as stuff on eBay goes for less than retail, I'm still helping Nintendo by spreading their products to more people. If they buy a game then they still need a Cube to play it, and a memory card to save it, and they might like it and buy the Nintendo sold sequel.
Sat 09/08/03 at 21:14
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
If I really wanted to prove any kind of loyalty to Nintendo then I would buy anyhting with their name on it at full price, not from someone selling on their stuff because they lost faith. Not that Im a fanboy or owt but well... stuff?1
Sat 09/08/03 at 20:01
Regular
I know, my standalone boxed N64 went for £25 a while back.
Sat 09/08/03 at 20:01
Regular
That's pretty low :-\ I put a mint No Mercy up and it went for £12.00.

I'm not too bothered about the Saturn games though, seeing as I sold 3 to 1 person and the other two went for fair prices; £8.00 and £2.20.
Sat 09/08/03 at 19:46
Regular
Yeah, not really worth selling stuff at 99p, I think the whole retro consoles thing is having a price crash - A Goldeneye N64 package, mint and boxed, went for £10.00 today !!
Sat 09/08/03 at 19:43
Regular
Belldandy UK wrote:
> The Saturn games are the odds I have from my last mass clearance of
> retro stuff - I don't expect to even sell them but can't bear to throw
> them away without trying :) My best one back then was £25 for
> Virtua Cop 2 + Gun boxed with all inserts. Best price I got for a
> standalone game is £10 for Xmas Nights. SF2 Alpha went for
> 2.01.

Heh, lucky I sold all the ones I put on, then, even though most went for 0.99p.
Sat 09/08/03 at 19:19
Regular
Yep, nothing else really appelaed to me AJ, even thoe ones I have I barely played - Zelda, Resi 0, Pikmin and Metroid all got finished, Resi was abandoned - too dull, Mario I got tired of, and so on... I play Xbox and PC more hence the decision to sell and concentrate on those platforms.
Sat 09/08/03 at 18:07
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
"Prove your loyalty to Nintendo by buying games you already have."
Sat 09/08/03 at 17:41
Regular
Rickoss wrote:
> If you're loyal to Nintendo, surely you'd have a Cube :-P
>
> Anyway, is your Skies copy in good condition? Any scratches/wear?

Arrived brand new from MVC about 2 days ago, Tiltawhirl makes reference to that further down this topic.

The Saturn games are the odds I have from my last mass clearance of retro stuff - I don't expect to even sell them but can't bear to throw them away without trying :) My best one back then was £25 for Virtua Cop 2 + Gun boxed with all inserts. Best price I got for a standalone game is £10 for Xmas Nights. SF2 Alpha went for 2.01.

Jurassic Shift - you're officially a moron, but all that remains is to find out which regular or previously banned idiot you are.....

Peter Venkman - you're welcome to send any offer through ebay via question for seller but it's very rare I end any auction early and I wouldn't be able to wait for payment whilst you were on holiday, as I say feel free to send but you'll probably be disappointed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.