GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vice City on Xbox"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Tue 12/08/03 at 18:35
Regular
In this months issue of OXM they said that Vice City was coming to Xbox. is this true, or are they just talking, like normal, complete and utter rubbish?
Tue 12/08/03 at 19:27
Regular
Yeah but the contract stated that the "GTA" name was exclusive.

Rockstar found that if they removed the "GTA" tag it would'nt breach the contract.

So it's just being called "Vice City"
Tue 12/08/03 at 19:26
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
Ahhh, but that is where they are being sneaky! Sony have the rights to all GTA games! But this game on XBox is gonig under the name of Vice City! So its an acception to the rule. Pretty sneaky, but I like. It's about time Sony got screwed.
Tue 12/08/03 at 19:23
Regular
"Oops..."
But didn't Sony get a deal with Rockstar guaranteeing exclusiveity(?) to the PS2 for all GTA-type games?
Tue 12/08/03 at 19:21
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> It's just a rumour so far.

So Rockstar are just telling us lies then....

It's true.
Tue 12/08/03 at 19:19
Regular
It's just a rumour so far.
Tue 12/08/03 at 19:12
Regular
Its true.

BUT THEY BETTER IMPROVE THE AWFUL GRAPHICS TO SUIT THE XBOX!
Tue 12/08/03 at 18:57
Regular
"Remember me?"
Apparently, it will be coming to XBox, without the "GTA" title... so it'll just be called Vice City. Or so I've heard.
Tue 12/08/03 at 18:35
Regular
"Oops..."
In this months issue of OXM they said that Vice City was coming to Xbox. is this true, or are they just talking, like normal, complete and utter rubbish?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.