GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vice City on Xbox"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Tue 12/08/03 at 18:35
Regular
In this months issue of OXM they said that Vice City was coming to Xbox. is this true, or are they just talking, like normal, complete and utter rubbish?
Thu 14/08/03 at 14:00
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I've got bored of Vice City now on my PS2.

It's a good game for quite a while though, in my opinion. So bringing a similar game to the Xbox would be a good thing, as far as I can see.
Thu 14/08/03 at 10:48
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:
> They'll have a press release nearer the time of the games completion
> of development.
Wed 13/08/03 at 23:01
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:
> What do they need a press release for?

Publicity? An official announcement from the company?
Wed 13/08/03 at 22:06
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I hope Vice City get's released on X-Box, I really do because the GTA games are the only games I play regularly on my PS2. So if Rockstar can get GTA games on the X-Box2, I know which new next gen console I'll be rooting for.

:)

And I did read that GTA3 will be released with Vice City as a package, I find that harder to believe though. And yea, True Crime looks awesome, I've already pre-ordered it from here as my GAD.
Wed 13/08/03 at 18:11
Regular
Why are you getting excited about Vice City?

Wait for True Crime: Streets of LA.

It's going to rock, and they're taking advantage of the Xbox hardware, even though the game is multi-platform...
Wed 13/08/03 at 09:37
Regular
What do they need a press release for?

They'll have a press release nearer the time of the games completion of development.

xbox.ign.com/articles/428/428823p1.html
Tue 12/08/03 at 23:04
Regular
No official word though. No press release.
Tue 12/08/03 at 20:11
Regular
Go to IGN and look Mav - It's there.
Tue 12/08/03 at 20:05
Regular
"Remember me?"
You're a proper pessimist, you are, Maverick.
Tue 12/08/03 at 19:39
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:
> Maverick42 wrote:
> It's just a rumour so far.
>
> So Rockstar are just telling us lies then....
>
> It's true.

Rockstar haven't been telling us anything.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.