GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"No. Please, no."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/09/01 at 16:16
Regular
Unless I imagined it, I just got a pop-up ad when I came here.

Say it ain't so, say SR haven't taken to pop-up ads.

Puh-lease say it ain't true.
Thu 27/09/01 at 19:51
Regular
"You've upset me"
Mystique wrote:
> blow your own trumpet

Hur hur hur...
Thu 27/09/01 at 19:47
Regular
not to blow your own trumpet or anything ey, er-no?
Thu 27/09/01 at 19:10
Regular
"everyone says it"
Darkus wrote:
> I think it is the most beautiful pop up window in the world. Whoever designed it
> must be a genius...

...yeah.. well I could do better.

:-P Fireworks!
Thu 27/09/01 at 17:45
Regular
"Wasting away"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> What topic?

*In a joking voice*

Come on Ali, trying to take all the credit!! Just like you isn't it, that Please help those poor people topic, that is well worthy of a GAD and will bring success to the company. ; - )
Thu 27/09/01 at 17:45
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I don't mind the pop up as it only happens once.

* On a diiferent point. Staff, why haven't some of the recent GAD winners posts been highlighted yellow? Do you not do this anymore?
Thu 27/09/01 at 17:42
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
What topic?
Thu 27/09/01 at 17:36
Regular
"Wasting away"
loki wrote:
> The pop up is set on a number of our sites so you should only see it the first
> time you visit that site (e.g. UKpcgames.com, UKdvd.com).

It is not on all
> our sites and you should not see it for a second time on any one site, as long
> as your cookies are enabled.

Who really cares? I find some sites which you click on and it opens another site then another, and by being on one of the other sites another site opens up ect. until your computer can't handle all of this information. It's just quick advertisment and they had obviously looked at my topic which is just a few places down from this, isn't that right guys? Guys? Loki!!!!!? Ali?
Thu 27/09/01 at 17:35
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'd just like to point out that, for once, I havent screamed and shouted.
I've just stated my feelings towards pop-ups.
Not SR, but pop-ups.
Thu 27/09/01 at 17:31
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
The pop up is set on a number of our sites so you should only see it the first time you visit that site (e.g. UKpcgames.com, UKdvd.com).

It is not on all our sites and you should not see it for a second time on any one site, as long as your cookies are enabled.
Thu 27/09/01 at 17:29
Regular
i've seen it about four times but i have been moving around the site

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.