GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WEB DESIGN FORUM - WORLD LONGEST THREAD!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/09/01 at 21:23
Regular
This just aint gonna work is it.......

:-)
Tue 02/10/01 at 22:14
S
E
D
Tue 02/10/01 at 22:15
B
E
W
Tue 02/10/01 at 22:19
God Im Bored! :D

Id better make something useful out of this somewhat un-useful 2 minutes!

Web Design

Will the internet bubble burst?.....Will this mean the end of web designers?

Is html coding worth the trouble of learning when you have dreamweaver sitting infront of you?

Whats the way forward for websites?..... Are we going to see the more interactive side of the internet in websites? (Virtual Tours etc.)

hmmmmm Thats about all I coulf think of! :D
Wed 03/10/01 at 09:36
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Squeeky wrote:
Is html coding worth the trouble of
> learning when you have dreamweaver sitting infront of you?

Tricky one. Dreamweaver is really easy to use, but MY GOD it makes messy code! Knowig HTML will make you a better dreamweaver user, Usually, I'll make my template page in fireworks, then optimise the code in html, then use the template to add the content in dreamweaver.

Programs like dreamweaver make such a hash of the code that it slows down page loads and some cannot see it at all, but now connections are getting ultrafast, does it really matter?
Wed 03/10/01 at 13:17
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
I didn't find HTML hard to learn at all, only took me about three days.
Wed 03/10/01 at 13:18
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I taught a work experience guy how to code in a week. It's really easy, yet dreamweaver makes such a balls up of it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.