GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WEB DESIGN FORUM - WORLD LONGEST THREAD!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/09/01 at 21:23
Regular
This just aint gonna work is it.......

:-)
Tue 25/09/01 at 21:23
Regular
This just aint gonna work is it.......

:-)
Tue 25/09/01 at 21:24
"shut it you tart"
Well it's hardly the world's longest thread at the moment. It WAS the world's shortest thread but i've just ruined that. Sorry!!
Tue 25/09/01 at 23:08
Regular
WOW!

Look at all the people flocking into this thread!!!
Tue 25/09/01 at 23:14
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
"PC forum's longest thread" would be more reasonable, as most don't make double figures, but I don't particularly want to see this place being clogged up with spamming... if it keeps to the subject of the forum, fine.

I'll reitterate my request here:
Oh yeah, while I'm thinking about networking, does anyone know of anywhere with a 16/24 port rj45 hub going for a reasonable price (second hand is fine)? Preferably with an Expansion (switching) port...I'm setting up a LAN Party locally, just a small one to try and judge interest, but I'd like the option to expand it if it turns out to be a success.

Not easy for a 14 year old to get the money/trust, but I want to give it a go...any other parts people might know of for sale somewhere that they think would be useful, please tell me about - lengths of rj45, switches (not nescessary for 16 people, I know..), or small boxen I could run for dedicated servers.
Wed 26/09/01 at 09:14
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I'm not really in the know about hubs and stuff, but I get all my PC kit from, as they seem to be really cheap to me, if thats any help....
Wed 26/09/01 at 15:40
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Heh, I've been through stacks of online retailers...found some good deals, but I'm specifically looking for second hand hardware people may have going a bit cheaper..
Wed 26/09/01 at 16:09
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Check out webswappers.com, theres loads of PC stuff there
Fri 28/09/01 at 14:19
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Come on people! This'll mever work without input!

What's your fave sites then?
Fri 28/09/01 at 17:19
Regular
www.download.com - Very usefull to find programs
www.driverguide.com - Very usefull to find drivers
www.google.com - Very usefull to find stuff
Fri 28/09/01 at 17:33
"Darkness, always"
www.perl.org

live it, love it, and make write CGI.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.