GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"News just in- PGR 2 looks amazing"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Project Gotham Racing 2'.
Sat 30/08/03 at 23:56
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Oh baby. Polish my balls and serve me a milkshake- can this game look any better?

Go to xbox.ign.com then the PGR 2 screens and then the latest images.

Christmas will be good this year.
Sun 31/08/03 at 03:12
Regular
Wow, the proper application of 'aren't'.
Sun 31/08/03 at 03:13
"I love yo... lamp."
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> Wow, what a load of meaningless tripe.

You don't have to want the game or wait in anticipation. But some of us do.
Sun 31/08/03 at 03:18
Regular
Absolutely!!
Sun 31/08/03 at 04:29
Regular
"8==="
I say I won't get it, but I probably will if only for the LIVE play, I found the first one good but now I'd rather play Burnout 2 and Rallisport challenge.

Still shunting people about on live will be worth it although I'd much rather do it on rallisport challenge.
Sun 31/08/03 at 04:32
"I love yo... lamp."
It all depends on what you like. I like the real cites in PGR, not to mention the cars (well better performing ones). And of course the Kudos.

It changes the way I drive when I play PGR. Any other racer it's all about how quick round the track you are. PGR is different. And of course Live.
Sun 31/08/03 at 04:40
Regular
"8==="
Burnout 2's good for that because it makes you change your natural racing line to fill up your boost meter.

I always say i'm not going to buy too many racers and then I go and do it.

So far I've been through some PGR, NFS, Quantum Redshift, Burnout 2, Burnout, Rallisport Challenge, MXsuperfly, Simpsons Roadrage and Smugglers Run.

I no longer have PGR and NFS, but I can't wait for Mario Kart and F-Zero GX.

What I really enjoy is when you can knock your opponents about and drive aggressively. PGR and NFS wren't really setup to let people do this a lot.

Rallisport really has this down though as no doubt will F-zero GX.
Sun 31/08/03 at 04:43
"I love yo... lamp."
I'm quite looking forward to the new F zero. I loved the N64 version. My record for a death race is something like 1 minute 35 seconds. Can't remember exactly. Bet you can't beat that! No cheats either. If there ever was any.
Sun 31/08/03 at 04:47
Regular
"8==="
I cheated on F-Zero to get the random tracks thing for multiplayer. Good thing was that it still let you know which ships had completed which cups, so it wasn't a total cheat.
Sun 31/08/03 at 04:48
"I love yo... lamp."
How did you do that?
Sun 31/08/03 at 04:54
Regular
"8==="
I think it was a combination of keys on the intro screen/menu screen.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.