GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What are the best XBox games?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/09/03 at 20:53
Regular
Okay, I'm a long time Nintendo fan, but I do also like games Nintendo don't make, mainly Half-Life 2 and Deus Ex:Invisible War, two great games coming to the PC and XBox. I'd be better off money-wise getting an XBox, but what other games can you suggest for the XBox, games that are out and games that are coming out. Obviously there are the likes of Halo and Project Gotham, but what others can you reccomend?
Mon 01/09/03 at 21:17
Regular
Thats funny seeing as the most of what I said were Xbox exclusives.
Mon 01/09/03 at 21:12
Regular
Sadly, I already have some of those games for my PS2, GameCube and PC. Damn. But I need Halo, my PC is too rubbish for Halo.
Mon 01/09/03 at 21:01
Regular
Amped 2, RalliSport 2, Dead or Alive 4, Swat Global Strike, Freedom Fighters, WWE RAW 2, Knights of Old Republic, Star Wars Galaxies, Deus EX 2, Operation Flashpoint XB (hopefully) + quite a few others. Its a cracking time for Xbox as of this month.
Mon 01/09/03 at 20:55
Regular
you already said halo, which is probably the best,

also

splinter cell, PGR, burnout 2, Morrowind, Metal Gear Solid 2, Max Payne, SSX tricky, brute force, Jedi Outcast and I can't think of anymore

coming soon though : KOTOR and Jedi Academy
Mon 01/09/03 at 20:53
Regular
Okay, I'm a long time Nintendo fan, but I do also like games Nintendo don't make, mainly Half-Life 2 and Deus Ex:Invisible War, two great games coming to the PC and XBox. I'd be better off money-wise getting an XBox, but what other games can you suggest for the XBox, games that are out and games that are coming out. Obviously there are the likes of Halo and Project Gotham, but what others can you reccomend?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.