GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NOM vs NGC"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/09/01 at 19:04
Regular
NGC is much better then NOM because you get more information about games on the GC and GBA and you get a video in one of the issues and NOM do not even know about Mario Advance two yet.
Thu 27/09/01 at 16:09
Regular
i, my mum and my dad couldnt get the free video out of it's box! i had to cut open the box to get it out!
Thu 27/09/01 at 16:32
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Hmm, I was about to argue a lot here, but it seems that most of you have taken the side of NGC, too.

Yes, NGC is by FAR the better magazine. It is more informative - NOM has 95% picture and the rest is stupid, childish writing aimed at 10 year olds. If Nintendo want to demolish their 'kiddie console' stereotyping, then why don't they STOP NOM from being so 'kiddish'?

There, NGC = Class. NOM = Childish an annoying.

Shocktrooper.
Thu 27/09/01 at 16:32
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Hmm, I was about to argue a lot here, but it seems that most of you have taken the side of NGC, too.

Yes, NGC is by FAR the better magazine. It is more informative - NOM has 95% picture and the rest is stupid, childish writing aimed at 10 year olds. If Nintendo want to demolish their 'kiddie console' stereotyping, then why don't they STOP NOM from being so 'kiddish'?

There, NGC = Class. NOM = Childish an annoying.

Shocktrooper.
Thu 27/09/01 at 16:35
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Err, that was, umm, t-tactical p-posting??

Lol at the stupid double posts.

Shocky.
Thu 27/09/01 at 16:40
Call me babyish but i prefer NOM to NGC i mean they put on the free vdeo"breath-taking footage"of the games.
Id like to see that video show one breath taking piece of film.smash bros was good though.

NGC have no honest opinions,they say everthing by nintendo and Rare and games like WWF that people want,they`ll go with the crowd,COWARDS
Fri 28/09/01 at 09:59
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Goemon hmm...... I think you really got that the wrong way round. NOM always gives most games above average marks ever though the game may be PANTS, whereas NGC tends to give proper reviews, with a good passage of TEXT explaining there decisions.
Sat 29/09/01 at 13:54
well ngc gave clayfighter 8% whats that!
Sat 29/09/01 at 14:09
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Did you know that NOM are giving away a free, Nintendo colouring book and
> crayons with the next issue.

What do they think we are?

Two-year olds?
Sat 29/09/01 at 14:16
Regular
I was joking about the colouring book and crayons, lol.
Sat 29/09/01 at 15:11
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Crayons!!!

WHoooo Im converted!

NOM, NOM, NOM!

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.