GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NOM vs NGC"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/09/01 at 19:04
Regular
NGC is much better then NOM because you get more information about games on the GC and GBA and you get a video in one of the issues and NOM do not even know about Mario Advance two yet.
Mon 24/09/01 at 18:13
Even though I prefer NGC to NOM, for some reason, I still buy both. It makes my collection feel complete. I do actually buy a stupid amount of magazines every month:

Nintendo Official Magazine
NGC magazine
64 Magazine
Edge
Dreamcast Magazine
GBX magazine
Mon 24/09/01 at 19:04
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
NGC magazine is really good. The latest issue is brilliant.
Mon 24/09/01 at 19:05
Regular
"Whatever!"
I tend to buy quite a lot of mags each month!!

- NGC (formely N64)
- Official PS2
- PSM2
- PSW
- GamesMaster
- Computer and Video Games
Mon 24/09/01 at 19:06
Regular
"Whatever!"
DavidJ wrote:
> NGC magazine is really good. The latest issue is brilliant.

Good video aswell!! I dont bother with NOM anymore, prefer NGC now!!
Mon 24/09/01 at 19:56
Regular
"Long Live Nintendo!"
i got my copy of NGC today. It rocks, especially the video. However, it is kinda sad, as it means that the N6 is dead. Sniff!
Mon 24/09/01 at 20:04
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
NGC is definately much better, they offer an impartial viewpoint, and also include import news as well.
Mon 24/09/01 at 20:30
Regular
The video isn't anything special, unfortunatly, and is missing Zelda and Mario, which REALLY, REALLY, should be on there.

NOM is awful, but while I didn't really like N64 that much when I bought it about a year ago, it does seem a lot better now.
Mon 24/09/01 at 21:58
Regular
Like I said in another thread, the Video was just a bunch of E3 clips which showed outdated, rough or sparse graphics - most of which had already been shown on Game Network!.

It would've been really nice if they'd had some footage of Spaceworld or the Nintendo UK show with the latest media.
Tue 25/09/01 at 14:22
Regular
"DS..."
still it was an okish video.
slik ~_~
Tue 25/09/01 at 16:01
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
It will go nicely with all my other Ninty related stuff! :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.