GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NOM vs NGC"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/09/01 at 19:04
Regular
NGC is much better then NOM because you get more information about games on the GC and GBA and you get a video in one of the issues and NOM do not even know about Mario Advance two yet.
Sun 23/09/01 at 19:04
Regular
NGC is much better then NOM because you get more information about games on the GC and GBA and you get a video in one of the issues and NOM do not even know about Mario Advance two yet.
Sun 23/09/01 at 19:14
NGC has always been the better magazine. NOM is basically empty except for pictures.
Sun 23/09/01 at 20:31
Regular
i get both :)
Sun 23/09/01 at 20:41
Regular
Did you know that NOM are giving away a free, Nintendo colouring book and crayons with the next issue.
Sun 23/09/01 at 21:36
Can we please stop these magazine wars?

Oh alright then.......COLOURING IN BOOK.....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Sun 23/09/01 at 21:37
Nom is crap, its made for 10 year olds. I mean the call PS, and DC : Greyation, greystation poo and dreampants.
How stupid. Also they dont review import games and they dont give an honest opinion. I bought n64 mag every month for 2 years , beacause it is the best. I cant wait to go to smiths tommorow and get NGC.
Sun 23/09/01 at 21:40
That keyring made a great mothball cleaner.

That Video made a great gamecube introduction experience.
Mon 24/09/01 at 11:47
Regular
NOM aren't all that bad.

They did manage to completely master how to get all the cheats on Perfect Dark (that alone deserves respect)

But they've deliberately written it for the "average Nintendo player" stereotyped to be a 10 year old.
Mon 24/09/01 at 12:59
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Arr NOM isn't thaaat bad. It's readable and a thougrly good read. The only problem is that if you take out all the adverts and the pages filled with the scores n stuff that they gave past games then your left with a very slim mag. IT SHOULD BE BIGGER! Perhaps it will get bigger when the Gamecube is released!
Mon 24/09/01 at 15:30
Regular
"DS..."
Joe_Poly wrote:
> i get both :)

Thank you! finally someone who see's sense!
slik ~_~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.