GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone getting.."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/09/03 at 23:00
Regular
"Touched!"
Ghost recon: Island thunder tomorrow? I've got £12 credit at a store so i can pick this up for £7, anyone got it early?
Sun 07/09/03 at 20:50
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Hmmmmmmmmmm, think I'll stay out of this little fight. ::sits on the sidelines, lovingly stroking XBox Live headset:: ;-)
Sun 07/09/03 at 20:16
Regular
"8==="
Just you wait til I get Live... :D

*Shakes fist*
Sun 07/09/03 at 20:12
Regular
"Remember me?"
*points and laughs at Tiltawhirl and Hedfix simply because he can*
Sun 07/09/03 at 20:10
Regular
"8==="
*Points and laughs at Tiltawhirl for not having any friends who like cheap and mental thrash'em ups like Whacked and Cel Damage*
Sun 07/09/03 at 19:46
Regular
*points and laugh at Hedfix for buying Whacked*
Sun 07/09/03 at 17:57
Regular
"8==="
I have:

For online play

Mech Assault
Ghost Recon
Whacked
Unreal
Wolfenstein

For extra Live content:

Splinter Cell
Brute Force

I need Live. :(
Sun 07/09/03 at 13:32
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I'm not sure if you can play split screen - you'll be brave to do it if you can though cause you really do need to be able to spot things at distance or you end up with a bullet in the face. ;-)

I just had an excellent online session on the game. I'll be on there again later if anyone wants to join in (gamertag - Savatt).
The co-op mode is excellent, especially when you have a few players. :-)
Sun 07/09/03 at 11:16
Regular
"Touched!"
can you play 2 players on one console on Xbox live? the g/f could play online with me if you can do it
Sun 07/09/03 at 11:13
Regular
"Touched!"
Got the game yesturday for £7 :P, using my £12 credit up, had a quick go online, pretty good, going out soon - will have another good go at it later, seems pretty good on co-op mode!
Sun 07/09/03 at 01:50
Regular
I'm liking this game much more now.

It's still frustrating, but I'm getting to know some of the levels a bit better. I particuarly like the co-op modes, especially fire fight.

The main problem with the game though is finding a game to join, there's tons of games but the fact that it doesn't allow you to join games when they're in progress really annoys me. It means you have to sit on the lobby page until the game finishes, you can't even spectate.

This is actually quite a big flaw though, sometimes I find myself turning the game off just because there's nothing to join.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.