GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goatboy warns you of another pants movie"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/09/01 at 13:14
Regular
A.I

Or "Bi-Centennial Man" or "DARRYL" or "Pinnochio".

Kubrick spent 10 years stroking his beard and "er...umm.." about this movie, he dies and Spielberg says "He liked me, therefore I should make it for him".
And promptly throws any of Kubrick's noted coldness and hardness out the window and blows his sugary-load over the script.

"His love is real, but he is not"
Oh please, do you really think Kubrick would approve of that?
And Jude Law as Gigolo Joe, a "sex-Mech". Basically a walking vibrator that looks like a big gay Kraftwerk robot.

Utter pants in my humble opinion.
Sugary, cloying, a pointless 30 min narration-type thing to explain the previous 90mins in case you fell into a sugar-induced coma.

Godawful.
Just like Eyes Wide Shut was.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Fri 21/09/01 at 13:14
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
A.I

Or "Bi-Centennial Man" or "DARRYL" or "Pinnochio".

Kubrick spent 10 years stroking his beard and "er...umm.." about this movie, he dies and Spielberg says "He liked me, therefore I should make it for him".
And promptly throws any of Kubrick's noted coldness and hardness out the window and blows his sugary-load over the script.

"His love is real, but he is not"
Oh please, do you really think Kubrick would approve of that?
And Jude Law as Gigolo Joe, a "sex-Mech". Basically a walking vibrator that looks like a big gay Kraftwerk robot.

Utter pants in my humble opinion.
Sugary, cloying, a pointless 30 min narration-type thing to explain the previous 90mins in case you fell into a sugar-induced coma.

Godawful.
Just like Eyes Wide Shut was.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.