GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"N64 Magazine no more!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/09/01 at 10:32
Regular
Yes you heard me right!

It's now called NGC Magazine! HA HA!

Oooooo and it comes with a free video that contains 20mins of GC footage. Some of which might be new to ppl who have already downloaded it all. But hey, it's nice to see it full screen on the TV!

The new look of the magazine's quite good and it's chocka block with Ninty magic!

Oooo and there's a competition to win a Panasonic Gamecube!
Fri 21/09/01 at 17:02
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
And why would they call it NGC? The official Gamecube abbreviation is GCN. Masybe it stands for Nintendo Gaming Consoles??
Fri 21/09/01 at 12:24
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
good question. c'mon and tell us cooky.
Fri 21/09/01 at 11:33
Regular
Cooky, you know the video, is it actual game footage or is it just the intro's and demo's back from E3?
Fri 21/09/01 at 10:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
cheaper than N64 with a free GC video. god i need that. hurry up monday.
Thu 20/09/01 at 18:58
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
ERM.......YOU DIDN'T READ MY POST DID YOU!?!

I've got the magazine! The postman annoyingly stuffed it through the letter box this morning, bending it in about 4 different places (grrr annoying postmen. managed to get most of the bends out though. Didn't help having a vid stuck in the packet i guess!).

SO I'm TELLING YOU! It costs £3.30 and it's Issue 60!
Thu 20/09/01 at 18:51
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

I'm soooo annoyed! My subscription ran out JUST before this issue!!

I REALLY REALLY WANTED IT EARLY!!!
Thu 20/09/01 at 18:39
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
AHA!!

I SAID IT WOULD HAVE A VIDEO ON THE FRONT!!

I know a lot of things.....

Expect the price to be about the same as before and expect it to start from Issue 1 because it's a new magazine after all.

The change it like that so that loyal N64 magazine buyers would carry on and buy this mag too, the free gift is to attract Gamecube fans to the mag

Mhwa ha ha ha ha!
Thu 20/09/01 at 18:36
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Sorry bout that! I don't log on before 6 for very long while at home (costs too much)!

Anyway, the magazine numbers are continuing, so were now on issue 60! It costs £3.30! It's 100 pages long (counting back cover n stuff)! Yup i'm subscribed to it! MWAHAHAHAH!
Thu 20/09/01 at 18:34
Regular
"Whatever!"
DavidJ wrote:
> I'm not going to get Nintendo Official Magazine, I going to get NGC. When is it
> out?

When is it out???
Thu 20/09/01 at 17:51
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
I'm not going to get Nintendo Official Magazine, I going to get NGC. When is it out?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.