GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"N64 Magazine no more!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/09/01 at 10:32
Regular
Yes you heard me right!

It's now called NGC Magazine! HA HA!

Oooooo and it comes with a free video that contains 20mins of GC footage. Some of which might be new to ppl who have already downloaded it all. But hey, it's nice to see it full screen on the TV!

The new look of the magazine's quite good and it's chocka block with Ninty magic!

Oooo and there's a competition to win a Panasonic Gamecube!
Fri 21/09/01 at 19:14
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
THE VIDEO:-

Starts off with Shigsy comming on "(looks well chuffed with himself holding up the console) Thank you, let me introduce you to our new baby. Like all babys it's small, but it'll make a lot of noice. {cheering]"

A rotating computer generated Gamecube then controller.

Next up that same old Luigis mansion footage your've been watching for months

Then the complete Super Smash Bros intro (very nice intro by the way) and a bit of in game footage.

Then PIKMIN! YAY! Arrr it's that tune again. It's gonna be stuck in my head for the rest of the night now. (GOOD)
Lot's of in game footage for Pikmin.

Then it's time for StarFox Adventures. Oooooo FULL SCREEN THIS GAME LOOKS SWEEEEEEEEEEET!

Next up it's Donkey Kong Racing! Grrrr it's just the intro again! WHEN WILL I GET TO SEE IN GAME FOOTAGE OF THIS GAME! ARRR I WANT IN GAME FOOTAGE!

Oooo now it's Metroid Prime! Grrrr again it's all that old footage not showing any of the new screen shot (which are in the magazine by the way).

Now it's Eternal Darkness. hmmm just the intro again!

Ooooo Kameo Elements of Power. In game footage! This game looks like another Rare HIT! :)

Now for the Wave Race: Blue Storm E3 demo footage. I WANT this game. Not to sure on that woman comentator though.

NBA Courtside 2002. In game footage. Couldn't really show much else could they. It's quite a nice looking Basket ball game. Not much comentary at the moment though/

Galleon. From the creator of Lara Croft. This is obviously a promo vid from the developers, and so mainly show cut scenes and a bit of fight scenes. That game looks quite good.

And the vid finished by showing a game you won't be able to play cos it was canned by Nintendo remeber, Raven Blade. I thought that game looked quite promising! Shame Nintendo canned it!

So there you have it, my run down on the vid given free with NGC Mag issue 60!

20mins long
Fri 21/09/01 at 17:30
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
Can't wait till monday, for the magazine not school!
Fri 21/09/01 at 17:29
cheers!
Fri 21/09/01 at 17:25
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
NGC magazine will still have stuff about the GBA in it so i'm just going to get that, CHRISTOS. I got it right this time.
Fri 21/09/01 at 17:23
I did it!
Fri 21/09/01 at 17:23
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
I don't really trust thing like that, Cristos.
Fri 21/09/01 at 17:21
Does anyone here buy the GBX magazine that comes with a free video EVERy issue?

Its really short and most of it is just adverts for close partners. They are usually promoting Action Replay etc.

Its an OK magazine though - YOu can subscribe for just £3! But you send NO money! THe subscription is covered through the phone call!! NO CATCH!!!
Fri 21/09/01 at 17:15
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
TWO MORE DAYS!! I can't wait to get it!!!
Fri 21/09/01 at 17:13
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Hang on, it might be Nintendo Gaming cradle. Go here (tma.asp2.net). The bottom news article has the front cover (sort of).
Fri 21/09/01 at 17:06
or Nintendo Game Cube

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.