GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"N64 Magazine no more!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/09/01 at 10:32
Regular
Yes you heard me right!

It's now called NGC Magazine! HA HA!

Oooooo and it comes with a free video that contains 20mins of GC footage. Some of which might be new to ppl who have already downloaded it all. But hey, it's nice to see it full screen on the TV!

The new look of the magazine's quite good and it's chocka block with Ninty magic!

Oooo and there's a competition to win a Panasonic Gamecube!
Sat 22/09/01 at 16:22
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
How have you got it then? I thought that it was out on Monday.
Sat 22/09/01 at 16:05
Regular
"Whatever!"
Just picked up my copy of the new look NGC Magazine - Most impressive!! Video isnt bad at all!!
Sat 22/09/01 at 09:02
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
i found that channel when i was off from school sick , and to be honest , it made me even more sick !! those crappy tunes , and the long waits , and you get those swedish people coming on , and all they do is talk and show you poor ingame footage , and then all the look at is the sinking playstation !! and the xbox , then they find just eneough time to fit a tiny bit of gamecube in !! ohh i hate these damn shows !! oh yeah , and they repeat everything about 5 times a day !!! sometimes , straight after eachother !!!
Fri 21/09/01 at 23:21
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Arr man I watched that Games Network round a mates house. That is one dire channel!!!
Why can't anyone make a decent gaming channel!?!

And what happened to that show they were gonna put on BBC2 with people playing something like Quake 3 or Unreal in a tournament type thing!?! The prospect of that show made me laugh, in that they weren't allowed to put in stuff like shotguns etc cos they looked realistic!
Fri 21/09/01 at 21:31
Regular
It's all old E3 stuff, and I've already videotaped Luigi's Mansion, Pikmin (I agree with Cooky about the music), Smash Brothers and DK Racing from Game network.

It'll be worth it to see Wave RAce, Kameo and Starfox though.
Fri 21/09/01 at 21:13
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Oh, Cooky you evil....

I want it nooooooooww!
Fri 21/09/01 at 20:21
Regular
"DS..."
Cooky, have you no mercy! stop the pictures! on second thoughts, scan the whole magazine! then I won't have to buy it! mwahahahahaha!
slik ~_~
Fri 21/09/01 at 19:58
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
no cooky !! dont !! dont show us anymore , you'll ruin the suprise !! (but thanks for wetting my apetite !! cmon monday !!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Fri 21/09/01 at 19:47
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
www.adamcook6.ninjas.co.uk/NGC.jpg
www.adamcook6.ninjas.co.uk/NGC2.jpg
www.adamcook6.ninjas.co.uk/PGC.jpg
Fri 21/09/01 at 19:16
Regular
"Whatever!"
DavidJ wrote:
> Can't wait till monday, for the magazine not school!

OH - I WANT THE MAGAZINE NOW!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.