GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"IGN Freedom Fighters Review"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Freedom Fighters'.
Thu 25/09/03 at 11:21
Regular
"8==="
http://xbox.ign.com/articles/451/451093p1.html

What a time to be skint. :(
Tue 30/09/03 at 00:03
Regular
"8==="
Bell, TGM, Sfone and me disagree.

It IS entertaining but as I've said before some people just don't get it. Just like some just don't get Morrowind, Whacked, Red Faction 2, Serious Sam, Baldur's Gate or even Halo.

So everyone can complain all they want because at the end of the day people enjoy these games, and if you don't then, really, that's your problem.
Mon 29/09/03 at 23:27
Regular
Brute Force is about as entertaining as Chevy Chases talk show.
Mon 29/09/03 at 21:01
Regular
"accidental superher"
i found brute force really boring and dull personally (remember it's just my personal opinion). very disappointing in my opinion given all the hype etc
Mon 29/09/03 at 19:52
Regular
"8==="
Maverick42 wrote:
>
> So it's probably considerably deeper than you think.

Like Brute Force, shame GamesTM couldn't spot that one.
Mon 29/09/03 at 18:26
Regular
GamesTM gave it a prestigious 8/10.

If it was mindless and boring running/shooting then their mark would have fallen around the 4/10 point, as with Brute Force.

So it's probably considerably deeper than you think.
Mon 29/09/03 at 15:08
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
It looks good, but I don't know how it really compares to Conflict.

Gamespot have given it a good score, yes, but their reviews, as mentioned by Black Glove, seem to drone on and on about the most pointless aspects of the game.

Might give it a rent.
Mon 29/09/03 at 10:44
Regular
APparently it's like COnflict Desert Storm with the run and gun sections from Hitman 2.

It looks pretty sweet actully, will most likely pick it up when I have the time to play it.
Mon 29/09/03 at 09:36
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Urgh, sounds like the same old, same old. I think I'll pass.
Mon 29/09/03 at 09:27
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
It's shooting stuff, running, shooting stuff.
I played the PC demo and it did nothing for me.

I'll tell you what it reminded me of - The Thing mixed with State of Emergency
Mon 29/09/03 at 09:22
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Is it a "run around and blast everything that moves kind of game?"
I can't be bothered to read the review - they always go too deep and wax lyrical about "modes and tactics" and when I obtain the game I swiftly realize that it's as shallow as a puddle of cat p-ss.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.