GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Banned! Why?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/09/01 at 16:57
Regular
i saw recently that The Dogfather and Atomic_Kaola were banned. i know dogfather insulted A_K's parents or something but why did a_k get banned? was there a reaction?
Mon 17/09/01 at 17:47
AfroJoe wrote:
M16 wrote:
Hm, but that was on MSN... what has that got to do with SR?

well it was on MSN by a guy from SR to a guy from SR and sr decided that they didn't want him on their site so he got banned.

and if u want to know the exact details then ask shaneo.

Are you sure about that? No-one from SR has posted giving an explanation of why the Dogfather was banned!? There could have been a different reason?
Mon 17/09/01 at 17:45
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Again, copying reviews.
Mon 17/09/01 at 17:44
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
M16 wrote:
> Hm, but that was on MSN... what has that got to do with SR?

well it was on MSN by a guy from SR to a guy from SR and sr decided that they didn't want him on their site so he got banned.

and if u want to know the exact details then ask shaneo.
Mon 17/09/01 at 17:39
But at least we can be told what he did that was so offensive! If not, why not?
Mon 17/09/01 at 17:38
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Maybe it was something else. I doubt they will tell us why but Im sure they will have removed it from the site by now.
Mon 17/09/01 at 17:37
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Hm, but that was on MSN... what has that got to do with SR?
Mon 17/09/01 at 17:36
I know what the Dogfather did on MSN, I just can't see how that affected him on this site, does anyone know why?
Mon 17/09/01 at 17:33
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
he did something really sad on MSN (ask shaneo) and then that was reported here.
Mon 17/09/01 at 17:32
Silly question but why was The Dogfather banned?? He did nothing wrong on this site did he?? Or did I miss something!?
Mon 17/09/01 at 17:30
Regular

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.