GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Banned! Why?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/09/01 at 16:57
Regular
i saw recently that The Dogfather and Atomic_Kaola were banned. i know dogfather insulted A_K's parents or something but why did a_k get banned? was there a reaction?
Mon 17/09/01 at 18:21
Seifer wrote:
> Sniper wrote:
Banning just cos of a competition oh dear....... who
> cares!
I done it loads ppl done it unban him !

Banning for a
> competition?? What?? Have you heard the full story?? Or have you
> heard something I haven't?!

Sorry, I get you now Sniper! Sorry!
Mon 17/09/01 at 18:21
Sniper wrote:
Banning just cos of a competition oh dear....... who cares!

Banning for a competition?? What?? Have you heard the full story?? Or have you heard something I haven't?!
Mon 17/09/01 at 18:18
I should be banned for paricipating in unruly events during the day.
Mon 17/09/01 at 18:17
Regular
Banning just cos of a competition oh dear....... who cares!
Mon 17/09/01 at 18:08
Thanx for agreeing with me Shocktrooper, I agree with your statement that I believe that his reviews are genuine and that none of his reviews are copied
Mon 17/09/01 at 18:06
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
As far as I'm concerned, in agreement with Seifer, is that whatever happens on msn has nothing to do with Gameaday. And concidering The Dogfather has done nothing wrong it seems, because I feel all of his reviews were genuine, there is no reason for him being banned.
Mon 17/09/01 at 18:00
Yes, but if you definatly haven't copied any reviews then why was he banned?? Banned for something he is making definatly clear to me right now that he didn't do!
Mon 17/09/01 at 17:56
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
well someone would deny it if they got banned. it is a general enxtinct to lie when something u have done is gone wrong.
Mon 17/09/01 at 17:54
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
Again, copying reviews.

What reviews did he copy? I'm talking to him now on MSN messenger, and he has denied all knowledge of copying reviews.
Mon 17/09/01 at 17:52
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
SR deleted it after they were through with it as they didn't want many more replies on a matter of insult towards someoe i think.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.