GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Banned! Why?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/09/01 at 16:57
Regular
i saw recently that The Dogfather and Atomic_Kaola were banned. i know dogfather insulted A_K's parents or something but why did a_k get banned? was there a reaction?
Mon 17/09/01 at 18:32
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Again, copying reviews.

Shaneo- This is what SR's response was to the Dogfather being banned, nothing to do with the scuffle between you and him and AK on MSN. It has apparently got something to do with him coping reviews which he has never done (in my opinion and his and from what you wrote a few minutes ago, you're own!)
Mon 17/09/01 at 18:31
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
AliBoy wrote:
> I think we are all jumping the gun here about dogfather. Until we
> find out from whoever banned him the reason why he was banned then
> don't accuse him of things. Its obvious someone had a reason to ban
> him due to something he wrote.

Thank you Ailboy.
Mon 17/09/01 at 18:30
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Seifer wrote:
> shaneo wrote:
Even though I have great contempt for Dogfather, I
> didn't report him. This is what he said to me on MSN:

THANKS FOR
> GETTING ME
BANNED

A**HOLE

and he said that over and over
> again. Before, he's sworn at me even worse because I made a mistake,
> thinking that he won GAD when it was the Godfather. He has issues
> and I think he now has time to think about those issues.

But I
> tell you what Shaneo, let's not mention your review coping, or your
> posts in prime which where copied. No let's forget about them shall
> we!?

Yes, but unlike AK, I stopped when told to and just ask Mr Snuggly if you don't believe that I gave a heart felt apology. Tom hurt AK's feelings and I think that what he did was wrong. He also has some sick usernames in the past, but I will not discriminate him against that. Now, Tom claims that he is joking when he swore at me but I think that when you type in caps, it implies that you are shouting.
Mon 17/09/01 at 18:30
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I think we are all jumping the gun here about dogfather. Until we find out from whoever banned him the reason why he was banned then don't accuse him of things. Its obvious someone had a reason to ban him due to something he wrote.
Mon 17/09/01 at 18:27
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Sniper wrote:
I done it loads ppl done it unban him !

what are you talking about Sniper? everyone's innocent in here.
shaneo wrote:
Even though I have great contempt for Dogfather, I didn't report him. This is what he said to me on MSN:

THANKS FOR GETTING ME
BANNED

A**HOLE

and he said that over and over again. Before, he's sworn at me even worse because I made a mistake, thinking that he won GAD when it was the Godfather. He has issues and I think he now has time to think about those issues.

But I tell you what Shaneo, let's not mention your review coping, or your posts in prime which where copied. No let's forget about them shall we!?
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
He did not copied, and he was big on trying to crack down copying but he made some offensive comments, some of which are in the post below.
Mon 17/09/01 at 18:25
Sniper wrote:
About aK m8

'Atomic_Koala was banned for copying reviews, after promising he wouldn't do it again.'

I now that, and I saw what Mr.Snuggly wrote

But the Dogfather's banning doesn't make sense, I'm talking to him and he is saying to me very clearly that he did not copy any reviews, it would be nice to know what review he copied (if he did) so we can examine it ourselves
Mon 17/09/01 at 18:24
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Even though I have great contempt for Dogfather, I didn't report him. This is what he said to me on MSN:

THANKS FOR GETTING ME BANNED

A**HOLE

and he said that over and over again. Before, he's sworn at me even worse because I made a mistake, thinking that he won GAD when it was the Godfather. He has issues and I think he now has time to think about those issues.
Mon 17/09/01 at 18:22
Regular
About aK m8

'Atomic_Koala was banned for copying reviews, after promising he wouldn't do it again.'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.